Chapter 14

The iWish app

Youngmin's POV

 

I saw the beautiful angel running through the hallways. I was about to wave and call her, but I noticed the tears falling. My hands turned into fists, and she collided into me.

"Oppa!" She looked up and hugged me.

My eyes widen at the sudden hug. "What's wrong ____?" I embraced het and looked at her with worry.

"Oppa." She sniffed. "I saw Minwoo-ah kiss Sooyoung."

'So this is what she meant?' I pulled her chin to look at me, and I wiped her tears away. "Everything will be okay." I told her.

"How?" She asked. "How will this be okay?"

"It will don't worry." I told her.

"Oppa tell me something interesting." She suddenly said.

"Like what?" I gave some thought about it. "What would you like to hear from me?" I asked.

"Tell me something about yourself that you think is amazingly awesome." She said.

I thought real hard. 'The only amazingly awesome thing about me is how strong my love is for you, but you wouldn't want to hear that would you.' I smiled as I thought of something. "I write poems and I wrote one about the girl I like. Would you like to hear it?"

"Hmmm....." She thought. "Do you like her still? How come you haven't told me about her?"

'Because its you.' I looked at her. "Well you didn't ask. So want to hear it?"

"Okay oppa."

" I love her so~

But she loves another

Still my heart only beats for her.

I hope one day she would know

About these intense feelings of love

I have for her.

But I think I will only cause trouble.

Maybe when we are all old

I will confess these past silly feelings

I have for her."

"Oppa your a good poet." _____ smiled. "And you should tell her now, not when your old."

I smiled. "Do you think I should?" She nodded. "Well ____." I made her face me. "I love you. Your the girl I like. Your the one I talk about in that poem. I know your taken and I know your having problems now. But I have been wanting to confess to you for awhile now."

Her eyes widen and I could see the confusion. "Oppa? You like me? How?"

"I've been liking you. Ever since we first met."

"For that long and you didn't tell me." She pouted. "Why?"

I ruffled her hair. "Because I was a coward who was afraid of rejection."

"I wouldn't have rejected you oppa." She said.

I smiled. "I know. But look at you now. You have Minwoo to love and protect you."

"I know but he still kissed someone other than me." She muttered.

"Well it could have been Sooyoung who forced it upon him." I told her.

"Hmm..." She tilted her head. "True."

I chuckled. "Ofcourse. I know he wouldn't do anything to intentionally hurt you."

_____ finally smiled. "Thank you oppa." She sighed. "I'm sorry too."

"Theres no need to be sorry because I'm okay with it."

"You sure?" She asked. I nodded my head. "Well I will see you later." She then left.

My inner feelings released. I felt the tears run down my cheek. I quickly wiped it away. "Youngmin. Everything will be okay. Your lucky she understands your feelings."

 

End of POV

 


Update number 2!

This one is longer~

Please comment and subscribe if you haven't!

Peace out to all you readers and subscribers ^ ^

Also the poem is made out of whim. Idk if theres one like that but I just randomly put words together.