Chapter 3

The iWish app

I opened the door to my house and smiled knowing that today just ended heavenly. I run to my room and dropped my school bag on the floor with a thud. I jumped into the bed with my iPod touch. I unlocked it and checked my email. I sighed finding no interesting mail.

"Man! Its so boring!" I said to myself. 

I surfed the internet for a bit and watched a couple of funny videos and played on the apps I had. I instantly went bored and just went to the app store to find anything interesting.

"The iWish app." It read. "An app made just for wishes!" 

I sighed. "That'd be really cool if it worked." I continued reading though.

"This might seem all a big joke but it actually works! Number of people tried this app and enjoyed everything you wished for!" It read again.

"I guess I could give it a try....." I started to download the iWish app.

It finished in a minute. I pushed on the app and the iWish app popped up with the saying "Make your wishes come true!" After the intro was done, I looked at the empy blank after the "I wish for ______."

I thought of what I should wish for and quickly typed it in. "I wish for a boyfriend.........someone who won't ever leave me in such a lonely despair. Someone who will always love me. Someone who will understands. Someone who is cute and innocent and pure just like me." I pushed enter and waited.

After 10 minutes, nothing happened.

"I knew it! Its all a scam." I mummbled to myself.

I left a house for a walk and to go grocery shopping.

 

No one's POV

 

But you were wrong. A bright light flashed through your room and then he appeared.

"Aww..... did my girlfriend leave already?" He pouted and waited for my return.

 

End of POV

 


So how was this?

Sorry it !

I haven't been writing for awhile so yeah..........

Comment and subscribe would definetly be apreciated :)

and usually motivates me that you all still enjoy reading this........

and guess what? I'm officially done with that really long and hard AP exam! Now I have semester final exams to take but I only have to take..........maybe 3?