Chapter 11

The iWish app

Because of Minwoo and the boys I had school like every other day. I smiled to myself knowing that I know I have plenty of people.....I should say boys that love me.

School ended and we all were walking home.

"_________!!!!!!!! We are going to sleepover at your house today!" Kwangmin said.

"______! You didn't tell me this!" Minwoo pouted. "How am I going to sleep with you tonight?" He muttered.

I heard him and giggled.

"Whats so funny?" L.Joe asked.

"Aniyo! Its nothing." I answered.

Taemin eyed me suspiciously. "Are you sure? Because I know for sure you wouldn't just be giggling over nothing."

"Its just I remembered something a long long time ago! No worries!" I said.

"No I think its something important." Youngmin said.

"Oppa! You usually help me get out of this! How come your igniting it?" I pouted.

He chuckled. "Its your punishment!"

I stuck out my tongue. "Fine be a meanie!"

"I'm kidding~" He hugged me.

I looked at Minwoo and I can see the jealousness spark in his eyes. I swiftly broke out of Youngmin's hold and placed myself in Minwoo's embrace. "I only love you~" I whispered to him.

"Me too." Minwoo replied back.

"Okay we will see you two later?" They said and went home to grab some stuff.

 

 

Youngmin's POV

 

 

I watched the couple dilly dally infront of my eyes. I tear my eyes away from them..... well mostly her. She's just so beautiful and now she's happy with him. I tried to make myself seem unaffected by their relationship but Kwangmin caught me.

"How are you taking in her relationship hyung?" He asked.

I gave him a sad smile. "I'm dealing with it."

"You should have confessed! Then you wouldn't have to feel this way." Kwangmin scolded.

"Your the dongsaeng and yet your scolding me?" I retorted.

"Its the truth." He said and started packing.

"I know." I whispered to myself.

 

 

End of POV

 

 

"So what did you think of my friends Minwoo-ah?" I asked.

"They seem nice." He answered.

I smiled. "I hope you will become good friends with them like I am!"

He cuddled with me. "I hope so too!"

Then we heard the door bell ring and we scrambled away from each other and to the door.

"Welcome to my home!" I said.

"Wow! Its so pretty!" "Its so like you!" "Its perfect for the sleepover!" They praised my home.

"Thank you."

We all sat in the living room and talked.

"By the way! How and when did you two meet?" Taemin asked.

I thought about it and looked at Minwoo. He smiled and started to answer. "Well we are childhood friends and I returned back about a few weeks ago."

"Oh really! So you live here?" L.Joe asked.

Minwoo nodded. "Neh."

"Its because he had no place to stay and as the best childhood friend I am. I let him stay here." I said.

"So how did you two become a couple?" Kwangmin asked.

"Well..........."

"We liked each other since we were children! We even made a promise to love only each other. Remember noona!" Minwoo said.

I blushed. "Ah neh." I noticed that Youngmin was awfully quiet.....to quiet to be exact. "Youngmin oppa? Everything alright?"

"Huh? Yeah I'm fine." Youngmin said.

I gave him a look. "Are you sure? You were spacing out there. Must be thinking of something important."

He nodded his head. "Yeah just a little bit."

"So what should we eat for dinner?" Taemin asked.

"Lets order out!" Kwangmin said.

We all shouted "not it" excluding Minwoo and Youngmin but Minwoo quickly said it.

"I guess I have to order." Youngmin said. He took out his phone and ordered fried rice and kimchi and korean bbq.

The food came and we ate like there's no such thing as other foods.

"Man that was delicious!" We all said.

"So what should we do now?" L.Joe asked.

"Lets watch a movie!" Taemin said.

"Okay I call sitting next to you Taemin hyung!" Kwangmin said.

"I want to sit next to you though Kwangmin." L.Joe said.

"But what about Youngmin hyung! He will be lonely." He retorted.

"Ahh right." L.Joe said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well we can all sleep there. We just need to bring our bags." I said.

"Yes! I can sleep with you tonight! Maybe not the same like usual but similarly." Minwoo mumbled.

We brought our sleeping materials and laid them out to lay in. I took out some movies to watch. Taemin decided to watch a drama and action movie. Minwoo and I laid in the middle. Kwangmin and Taemin on Minwoo's side. Youngmin and L.Joe on my side.

"Youngmin oppa have you watched this movie before?" I asked since he was right beside me.

"I don't recall." He answered.

I nodded my head and returned to the movie.

In about 30 minutes, I fell asleep.

"Isin't she cute?!" Taemin squealed.

"I know!" L.Joe said. "So damn adorable."

"Your so lucky man!" Kwangmin said.

"I am, aren't I?" Minwoo said.

"More than you know it." Youngmin said.

Minwoo saw the blanket falling off your body and adjusted it for you. "Sleep well noona~" He whispered and kissed my cheek.

 

 


Updated! Its long too~

Hope you guys like it!

Comment and subscribe if you haven't ^ ^