Final

The iWish app

Minwoo's POV

 

 

I am waiting for the love of my life, my creator, my only one to come burst through the door so I could apologize. After awhile she did not come, so I started to day dream. Many what if scenarios came. 'What if she got lost? What if she does not come because I am not worth her love? What if she runs away with Youngmin hyung? What if some gigantic mutation comes and eat her?' These scary thoughts popped in my head. I shook them away and noticed her at the door.

"Minwoo-ah?"  _____ called out my name.

"Neh noona~" I replied back. She finally appeared right before my eyes and I smiled. "Noona! I want to apologize. She kissed me. She wants me, but I do not want her." I said. "I already told you before who I want and why I want her." I paused. " I want you because you love me as much as I do. So will you please forgive me?"

"No." She answered. "I really do not know why I wished for you in the first place! We had really fun times and just when she comes everything we had is ruined."

I pouted. "Oh... okay."

"But I forgive you. Since I know the trruth now." She paused. "I mean I have been knowing the truth, but my insecurities kept me thinking of bad things." ______ smiled. "I love you."

"Noona!" I glomped her. "I love you too!"

"Promise me no matter what that you will not another girl kiss you." She said.

I nodded my head. "Ofcourse noona! I will only kiss you." I cheekly smiled. "Noona, you really don't know how many times I cleaned my mouth."

"How many?" ______ asked.

"Too many to say, but I believe her germs are gone. So will you kiss me noona?" I asked.

______ leaned towards me and kissed my lips. I blushed as I felt her lips on mine. "Minwoo-ah your blushing." _____ said as the two of us broke apart.

"Its only for you~"

 

 


Sorry for rushing the ending like this but it has finally come to an end.

I have already wrote the basics of my next fanfic.

I hope to see you there!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/318191