Chapter 12

The iWish app

Day by day it was nice and peaceful. Minwoo's and my relationship was romantically sweet. The two of us would go out on dates and he would help work at Taemin's cafe. But all that ended when she came.

Her name is Sooyoung. She's a year behind us. She always comes and hugs Minwoo. She also calls him "oppa" without his consent.

"Oppa! Lets go on a date!" Sooyoung said.

I could feel the jealousy arise within me. I let out a sigh. Minwoo noticed and glared at the girl. "You already know I have a girlfriend! Why would I date you anyways?"

Sooyoung smirked as she saw my jealous face. "Because I'm younger and I get to call you 'oppa' unlike that unnie over there."

I shot her a glare that could kill and her smirked face turned to a frightened look. "So? I only need, want, and love this noona."

My heart wavered in peace. His words repeating in my head making me blush in return. The jealousy had faded away and a smile appeared. "Thank you Minwoo-ah." I muttered.

"Lets get going noona!" He said pulling me away from the girl. "And your welcome." He whispered to me.

The girl looked at the two of you in envy. "Enjoy it now.....Minwoo oppa and _______......." An evil look appeared. "Because you will be mine."

Youngmin was watching the three of you on the sidelines and knows that Sooyoung wasn't someone expected. "Should I tell them?" He asked himself. "I will when it gets really dangerous."

When school ended, the boys and I went to the cafe to work. What we didn't expect was that she was there.

"Oppa I beat you." Sooyoung shouted and hugged Minwoo again.

"Who's this?" L.Joe whispered.

Kwangmin and Youngmin looked at them and then me.

"Who are you?" Taemin rudely asked her. "If you have no business here then get out."

I elbowed Taemin gently. "Yah! Don't be mean." I whispered.

"You should be. She's all up on your boyfriend." Kwangmin said.

I smiled remembering Minwoo's words. "Ani. Its alright because he only needs, wants, and loves me."

"I'm here to be served something warm by Minwoo oppa." She said.

L.Joe smirked. "What if I'm serving you?" He closed in on her. "It'd be fine right?"

Sooyoung pushed L.Joe away. "No! I only want Minwoo oppa."

"But I don't want you." He retorted.

"Well if your not going to give us your business leave us now." Kwangmin said getting annoyed with the girl.

"Just go already! Your not welcome here." Youngmin stated.

"Fine I will go in if only he serves." Sooyoung pointed at Minwoo.

"Ani. I won't!" Minwoo said. "So leave."

She still insisted on coming inside. Taemin's parents saw us and a worried look was shown in their eyes.

"Whats going on?" Taemin's mom asked.

"Just let her in." Taemin's dad said.

"But...." The boys said.

"No buts." Taemin's parents scolded.

All of us started work and instead of Minwoo serving her, it was Taemin's mom. The rest of the time she was there, she busied herself in staring at Minwoo.

Minwoo and I returned home safely without her being near, which was a relief.

 

 


Oh here she comes!

Sorry for late update! I started school awhile ago and now I have no free time to update as I used to.

Subscribe if you haven't! Leave a comment?