Chapter 13

The iWish app

Sooyoung has been interfering in our lives for awhile now. Its pretty annoying and tiring. All we hope for is she would give up on Minwoo and leave us alone. I guess she's still trying.

"_____ noona! Do you love me?" Minwoo suddenly asked me.

"Ofcourse! My love is like the sun it always shines forever and ever." I smiled.

"If your the sun then I'm the moon. As the sun hides behind the moon, you hide behind me." Minwoo said.

I tilted my head. "Hmmm?" I gave him a confused look. "Why would I hide behind you?"

"Well you hide behind me because I'm the one to protect you from any danger. For example, the sun is concealed by the moon because the moon is protecting the sun from the darkness." He answered.

I blushed. "Minwoo-ah your too cute." I got up and went to hug him, but I tripped. Minwoo got up to catch me; however we still fell. I noticed a soft warm touch on my lips. My cheeks burned red as I had accidently kissed Minwoo on the lips.

"______ noona? Are you okay?" He asked as he helped the both of us up.

"Minwoo-ah......." I muttered and looked down to hide my cheeks. "We just had our first kiss."

"Ani." Minwoo grabbed my chin and made me face him. "This is our first kiss." He leaned in and our lips met. I felt the same soft warm lips against mine again.

"Minwoo-ah." I pouted as we broke apart.

"Noona.... it was bound to happen anyways!" He said.

"True...." 

"Get some sleep we have school tomorrow."

I nodded. "Lets go to sleep now."

 

The next day.......

 

I was walking around campus trying to find Minwoo when I saw him with Sooyoung. I didn't want to pry into his business with the two, but I couldn't help myself and tried to eaves drop into their conversation.

"Minwoo oppa!" Her annoying voice called my man. "Why?"

"Why what?" He asked.

"Why don't you kiss me?" She asked.

My eyes widen. 'Had they kissed before? _____ don't jump into conclusions! Minwoo loves you and would not cheat on you.' My concious said.

"Why would I when I don't even l-" He was interrupted with a pair of lips. Her lips impacted with his.

All I could was watch. I couldn't even move to break the two apart. My hearts hurt too much. 'Why would he kiss her? Is it because she's a better kisser?' The tears began to fall and I ran off.

I didn't look at the directions I'm supposed to go and I did not look for anybody that I could bump into. That is until I bumped into someone.

 


Thank you guys for waiting and I updated!

I will try do another one today so wait for it! And I will start replying on comments again!