Chapter 16

The iWish app

Minwoo's POV

 

I searched left and right for the love of my life; however I did not see her anywhere. I continued looking for her in the hallways, until I decided to just return to class. I saw ______ in her seat with her head down. I did not want to disturb her yet. So I quietly slid in my seat next to her.

Class started and she still hasn't picked her head up. I was worried, but I could not do anything or else it would ruin my surprise apology. I sighed as I paid attention to the teacher and took notes.

After he was done with his lecture of the day, there was some break time which helped me with my plan. I wrote a note telling her to meet me at a hidden green house which contained of her favorite flowers.

I also asked Youngmin, Kwangmin, Taemin, and L.Joe in helping me guide her to the place. I was lucky they helped me. I kinda thought they wouldn't help me well excluding Youngmin.

I set everything in place and told the teacher to hand _____ the note while I walked to the green house and wait.

 

 

_______'s POV

 

I laid my head for a bit and ended up sleeping in class. I wonder why the teacher did not tell me to pay attention in class. I woke up after he finished, but did not lift my head up yet.

I was really tempted to turn and look at Minwoo. But I could not do it. He hasn't apologized to me yet so I decided against the idea.

Suddenly, it became too quiet in the classroom and I was wondering what was going on. I finally picked my head up from the table and looked around the classroom. My eyes widen; everyone is gone besides the teacher.

"______ I'm glad your okay." He said. I nodded my head. "Here." He passed me a note.

I opened it and started to walk out the door.

The note said:

Dear ______,

I hope you can meet me at this hidden green house. We need to talk....... Well atleast I need to talk. I hope you come and see me there.

Sincerely yours,

No Minwoo.

I pouted. "It sounds like he is going to break up with me."

I followed the map and met Taemin. "Oppa!" I hugged him. "Why are you just standing here?" I asked.

"______ don't worry everything will be okay." He said. "And this is for you~" He gave me a bottle filled with pretty glistening stones.

I walked to my next destination and met L.Joe. I ran to him and touched his hair. "Oppa your hair is so soft."

"So is yours _____ dear." He gave me a card with the words "I love you" on it, before he pushed me away.

I walked into Kwangmin as I opened and read the card. "Whoa there _____."

I gave him an apologetic smile. "Mianhe."

"No! Its no worries!" He waved his hands. He then handed me a cupcake.

"Komowa oppa." I said as I bit into it. "Yum! Its good!"

"Thank you. Now go! So you don't keep him waiting."

I walked and Youngmin appeared. He pulled me into a hug and kissed my cheek.

"Oppa!" I slightly blushed.

"Mianhe! I just wanted to do it once." He cheekly smiled. "Now go see him~"

I found the hidden green house and could not wait for the surprise waiting inside just for me.

 


Sorry to say but this fanfic is coming to an end.

My shortest fanfic yet! (besides the oneshots)

But do not worry! I will write another story that will blow your minds xD

It will be the longest fanfic I write......I think.......

Anyways I wanted to say thank you to all my readers and subscribers for keeping up with this story ^ ^