Chapter 1

The iWish app

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3pWDfx3SU0 

 

The familiar tune coming from the alarm clock woke me up. I slowly opened my eyes and rose up from the bed. I let out a soft yawn and slightly rubbed my eyes. My tired self finally left the bed to turn off the buzzing alarm. After pushing the off button of the alarm clock, I quickly went to the bathroom to do my every day morning routines. As I finished, I left the house and was on my way to school.

"________!!!" I heard someone's familiar voice call me, so I tur around to see who. But I was then attacked into a bear hug by him, My best friend Youngmin.

"Youngmin oppa! You scared me." I pouted as I crossed my arms.

"Minahe _____-ah." Youngmin appologized.

I nodded and smiled. "Its okay." Suddenly, Jo Kwangmin, the younger (by 6 minutes) twin brother of Youngmin popped out of no where. I slightly jumped. "Kwangmin oppa! You scared me too."

He grinned. "Thats hyung's and my morning gift for you."

I shot him a glare. "YAH!"

We finally arrived at the school and entered the building. I could hear the screaming girls as they say "Youngmin oppa!" or "Kwangmin oppa!" or even "Jo twins oppa!" Its so annoying.

I let out a sigh. "Man~ you two are very popular these days. I'm so jealous!"" I said with sarcasm.

The twins both laughed. "Nah being popular isn't the best." Youngmin told me as he ruffled my hair.

I gave him a pout. "Oppa...thats my hair your messing." I then fixed my hair.

"Your worried about your hair instead of the girls giving you dirty lookes because of my twin and I?" He said.

I looked at their fans, and they were glaring. "Oh....your right.........."

Kwangmin patted my back. "No worries! They won't be able to hurt you because hyung and I will always protect you."

"Gomowa." I smiled.

We then seperated, for the twins needed to go to the restroom. I walked into the classroom and greeted our teacher Mr. Kwon. GD or Gdragon (as everyone calls him) is a pretty laid back teacher. He  is also very popular among the students, both girls and boys.

"________!" Lee Byunghun or should we say L.Joe called.

"Byunghun oppa!" I replied and slightly run to him. I reached him and started to play with his goldilocks hair he had at the moment.

"Yah! Don't do that to my hair!" He told me.

I gave him a sad look and pulled my hands away from his hair. "Mianhe........"

He looked at me, yet he must have felt bad. "Nevermind........I was only joking. I like it when you touch my hair."

I giggled and returned to brushing my fingers through his soft silky hair. I stopped touching his hair, when I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I turned fae-to-face with the owner of the arms that embraced me.

I smiled at Lee Taemin's baby face that was pouting. "Taemin oppa!"

We chat until the bell rang inciating that class was about to begin. Everyone quickly rushed into their seats, but I noticed the twins weren't here yet. Soon though, the twins burst through the door panting for air.

"Are we late?" They said at the exact same time.

"No. But please hurry to your seat though." Gdragon said.

The two nodded and scurried off to their seats like every other student that just entered the classroom. Kwangmin sat infront of me while Youngmin sat beside me.

I gave them a smile. "What took you so long?"

"Fangirls." Youngmin said.

I giggled and nodded. "Okay."

When everyone was settled, Gdragon took attendance and started his lecture for the day. As the good students we are, we paid attention and took notes.

 

 


So I finally updated :)

How was it by the way? Better or okay?

Anyways you guys will hate me for this but I'm going to go a hiatus because I have this exam that I need to pass!

I'm really sorry for being a and leaving you all hanging....I hope you can wait for me.

I also will try to update whenever I can.