Without You

∞ Infinite Possibilities ∞ ║ One-Shot Requests Archive (2012-2017)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: 040514

Title: Without You

Main Characters: Kim Jongdae/Chen (EXO), Park Hyojin (OC)

Pairing: Chen x OC

Genre: Sad, romance

Plot: Please base it off from GD's song without you.

Keywords: 

Additional Requests: Happy ending please o/

 

Jongdae sighed; it was the third time this week. She’d just blown him off like he was nothing anymore and now he was left with a plateful of spaghetti that she definitely won’t eat. It had been like this for almost a year now, they were so happy together. What happened? She just stopped being attracted to him.

The spaghetti flew into the bin as the ceramic plate smashed into the wall of the house.

“Jongdae?” His ears perked up as her voice floated through the doorway.

“Do you know what time this is?” He almost seethed as his finger jabbed in the air at the direction of clock.

“It’s only eleven”

“Eleven. Only eleven? What could you possibly be doing that makes you this late?”

“I had plans”

“I had plans too. But you said you weren’t working today”

“Jongdae, I’m tired” She had closed her eyes, and her indifference annoyed him.

How could be so calm after she made him waste his time on her? It hurt to know that he wasn’t important enough now for her to cancel plans for.

“Hyojin-ah, I’m tired too. But you have to understand me-”

“What is there to understand? I’m tired, you’re tired, let’s sleep.”

And what pained him the most? They really did just sleep. It was as if the love in her being could just be turned off with a switch. He glanced at her retreating figure before glancing down at his hands.

They were bleeding from the plate that he had smashed, but she hadn’t even noticed.

Something in him seemed to snap as he shoved the thread of optimism he had left and snatched his essentials from the kitchen table and his coat from the hanger before storming out of the house.

His phone was clutched harshly in his hand and as he settled himself on the bus on his way to the airport he began to type.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter