I'll be by your side forever

∞ Infinite Possibilities ∞ ║ One-Shot Requests Archive (2012-2017)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: airinnchan

Title: I'll be by your side forever

Main Characters: Park Chanyeol (EXO), In Hyun (OC)

Pairing: Chanyeol x OC

Genre: romance

Plot: Chan yeol had always loved his girlfriend, In Hyun that he never thought of wanting to leave her. Until an accident happened and the next thing Chan Yeol had known is that he is already dead, separated with his beloved In Hyun already. Chan Yeol was on his way to leave In Hyun for the other world when he saw how sad the girl is and determined to bring her happiness back, Chan yeol struck a deal with the Soul Keepers, to give him another week to live as a human and bring happiness to In Hyun again. But then again, when the time come, can they undergo another separation in the end?

Keywords: memories, laughter, death

Additional Requests: 

 

"NO!"

There was a loud bang as the car landed on the floor after having flipped into the air.

Chanyeol felt lightheaded, and the blood was draining from him quickly. He couldn't feel his legs, and all he could hear was the blood rushing from his heart trying to save his lifeless body. He could faintly make out the frantic screams of his girlfriend that was right next to him before he closed his eyes.

He wanted to reach out and caress her cheek, kiss her on the lips and tell her again and again that he loved her.

But he couldn't.

He can't.

The darkness and numbness that had started from the bottom of his leg and was rapidly climbing up his leg had reached a place where he held his love for his beloved In Hyun.

His heart.

I love you....

-------

His eyes opened, as he reached out to touch something. Anything. Chanyeol's desire to be alive and be by his girlfriend again.

"Urgh, where am I?" He muttered.

"Park Chanyeol. As of the 23rd June. You have been dead."

"MWO?" He screamed, jumping off the hard ground he had been lying on.

He couldn't comprehend the words that they have just said.

Dead.

No, he couldn't be dead. He was simply asleep, and having a terrible nightmare.

"Lies!" He screamed, tugging at his hair and sinking to his knees, "Who are you?" He managed to spit out.

"We are the soul keepers. It's our job to ensure that you stay locked up and not wonder the world as a lost soul."

Chanyeol laughed out loud and spun on the spot throwing his hands in the air, "God! Is this what you do to me just because I wanted to take my girlfriend out to dinner? What is this rubbish you're putting me through?"

"Park Chanyeol. This is a non-discuss able subject. You must leave now. W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter