LAST ^^

I'm BAP's Jung Daehyun!

 

 

 

“You!” you shrieked, pointing at the person.

 

“Hello sunshine.” He laughed, pinching you’s cheek. “You have grown pretty.”

 

“Long time no see,” she said, attempting to hug him but was pushed away. “That really hurt my pride, cousin.”

 

you-ah, Jiyeon told me everything you did.” He began, scratching the back of his head. “It hurts my pride knowing that my cousin was doing that behind me.”

 

you threw back her head and roared with laughter.  How could she possibly forget that her cousin is a well-known idol? Before she could even reply, she pulled her cousin to an empty corner to avoid being seen by the public.

 

“Why are you taking me away from public, are you afraid of being seen with me?” Sungyeol pouted, obviously hurt by her action. 

 

“Sungyeol-ah, I’m sorry.” you apologised. “It just that I happened to bump into Daehyun that morning and at the same time, I was sick of being ignore by my schoolmate. happens. Now, I want to keep it low.”

 

Sungyeol nodded. “I heard that BAP will be having a surprise appearance tonight, at Shinhwa mall. Maybe you are interested. You know you could pretend being there and pretend being surprise, and perhaps, he saw you and you two reunite, kiss under the moonlight…”

 

you rolled her eyes, unable to visualise what he was imagining. Sungyeol was being playful, as always.

 

“So how was Japan?” She asked, trying to change the subject. Sungyeol chuckled at her question and steal a glance at his watch; it was nearly eight in the morning and he was late for something important. Apparently, he wasn’t there to see you.

 

“I’ll answer your question via message, I need to go right now and you too, you are late for your school.” Sungyeol answered quickly before he disappeared in front of her.

 

“Obviously, he wasn’t here for me.” you sighed. “Probably for his girlfriend, Ms.A I suppose?”

People were strolling for end to end, side to side and up to down; throwing their money every way as they wish since Shinhwa mall provided almost everything needed in daily life and it was rare to walk around without bumping into anyone.

 

“What am I doing here?” you thought, feeling a bit regret for not being able to resist the temptation to see him again. All these months, her effort on avoiding him turned fruitlessly.

 

“Damn you Sungyeol.” She cursed under her breath, frustratingly ruffled her hair for being here.

 

Daehyun was getting ready to ambush the mall, surprising everyone with their appearance and at the same time, giving free fan service. It had been awhile since they performed on stage. He missed to be on stage.

 

“Are you ready?” Yongguk asked, throwing his arm onto Daehyun’s neck.

 

“Are you kidding me? The moment I wake up, I just feel confident.” Daehyun laughed. “Of course I’m ready.”

 

People, mostly teenagers were perplexed as Warrior was played on the PA system. It indicated that BAP was already entered the mall. you was debating whether she should just go and watch their performance or whether she should just walk out of the mall.

 

Just as she was debating within herself, BAP appeared in front of her, walking toward the centre of the mall. There, she saw Daehyun, laughing. People suddenly rushed toward them and started screaming.

 

“What is there to lose?” She claimed and rushed to the crowd.

 

“Daehyun-ah,you’re getting more famous, as you wished.” you said under her breath, looking at him who was dancing and singing on the stage. He was getting used to the stage.

 

She was getting uncomfortable as she realised that his fan club had been increasing drastically and that she was just one of them.

 

“I guess I’m just another fan girl.”

 

It had been twenty minutes and it was near to the ending. you had watched enough as she realised that she was starting to recall their memories.

 

Daehyun saw her as she walked away from the crowd.

 

you, so you are here.” He smirked.

 

“Can I give a short speech?” Daehyun asked the MC. The MC immediately handed the mike to Daehyun.

 

Yongguk was giving Daehyun ‘what are you doing?’ looks as he grabbed the mike from the MC.

 

“I just want to say thank you for supporting us and hope that you will continue supporting B.A.P.” Daehyun thanked. “Ponytail…”

 

The fan cheered louder as Daehyun finished his sentences. Nobody really realise that he said ‘ponytail’ at the end of his speech.

 

you immediately frozen as she heard Daehyun’s voice from the loudspeaker. She couldn’t believe her ears, he saw her. ‘Ponytail’, wasn’t that her nickname from him?

 

“You are hearing thing.” you convinced herself and walked away.

 

Daehyun and s walked into the throng of fans in order to reach into their waiting room. It required a lot of hard work to be able to escape from the large crowd. With this opportunity, Daehyun slipped away without anyone noticing and sprinted.

 

As soon as he reached to an empty corner, he stopped. He placed his hands on his knee while trying to catch his breath as someone was approaching him.

 

“Are you searching for me?” you asked, acting like nothing was out of ordinary. “You look horrible.”

 

“Shut up.” Daehyun managed to say, still trying to catch his breath.

 

She handed him a packet of tissue so that he could wipe off his sweats.  

 

you stood awkwardly beside Daehyun and at the same time, she was thinking what she should do next. Daehyun was at the same situation as hers, he was trying to think of something to break the silence between them.

 

 “My shirt nearly tears apart because of you.” Daehyun complained, glancing at his shirt. “This is sponsored.”

 

you creased her forehead in confusion, why did she have to do with his shirt?

 

“Can’t you get it?” he asked, slapped his forehead.

 

you shook her head, causing Daehyun to sigh heavily.

 

“You know that it is hard for me to even walk down the street and now, I have to run through the crowd to search for you. You have no idea how eager my fans are to be able to touch me and they nearly rip off my shirt.” Daehyun explained earnestly. “Poor me, I mean my abs.”

 

“So the whole point is you are trying to tell me that you are getting more famous, right?” She asked, sensing that he was trying to act as nonchalant as possible.

 

“Do I even have to explain this to you?” he said proudly, giving his biggest smile ever. “How are you?”

“Fine.” She answered briefly. “You see, what I did…”

 

“I already forgive you.” Daehyun interrupted. “I’m not the one that will hold grudge on someone.”

 

“Does this make us friend?” you asked and regretted right away.  

 

“We are always friends, right?” Daehyun answered, running his hand through his hair. His answer made you smile in relief. 

 

“If you have already forgiven me, why don’t you tell me instead of making me miserable alone?”

 

“I’m afraid that you will assume that it is okay to betray me.” He explained. “Beside, it took me months to forgive you, alright?”

 

“Then, why don’t you come by my house?” She continued to question him.

 

“What? Do you think I’m that free?” he placed both of his hand on each side of his hips. “I’m grounded by my manager, okay? It is your entire fault.”

 

“Does that mean you are interested in me that your manager has to ground you?” She asked shamelessly.

 

Daehyun dropped his head in his hands. How could he escape from this crazy friend of him and how could he assume her as his friends.

 

“Far from that, are you asking for more than friendship?” Daehyun argue, gently slap her head.  “You should be glad that I’m assuming you as my friends.”

 

“Isn’t it better if you are interested in me?” you broke into a huge smile and pinched his cheek. She was just teasing him as a present for making her life miserable.

 

“When is your birthday?” he groaned, rolling his eyes. “I’ll probably buy a mirror so you can look how unattractive you are.”

 

“Then, we are fine.” She moved toward him and gave him a short hug.

 

The next morning, you was woken up by her sister.

 

“What do you want?” She asked lazily, rubbing her eyes.

 

“Daehyun was seen hugging a girl in Shinhwa mall yesterday.” Jiyeon recited. “Bad news is the girl in the picture is your look alike and good news is nobody looks like you in Korea. You are on the headline, baby.”

 

“This is bad…” you and Daehyun sighed.

 

 

A/N : you , thanks for reading, subscribed and please drop your last comment before you leave. *\(^.^)/* If you have extra time to spend, read my others fan fictions too (:

 

Thanks for spending your time on reading my fan fiction. I admit that it is not that great but still, thank you. I’m rushing to end this fan fiction because I’m guilty for letting you wait for so long, so I apologise for my lateness.