dinner.

I'm BAP's Jung Daehyun!

 

The moment Daehyun stepped into you’s house, he was immediately surrounded by her siblings. He was invited to stay for dinner and he couldn’t say no for it, he hadn’t been eating proper meal for quite a time. However, did he make a right decision?  He had tried to smile comfortably but all he could come out with was a nervous cough.

 

Then, a four years old kid climbed up the couch next to him and poked his face. Daehyun looked at him awkwardly and poked him back, making the kid smile toothily at him.

 

“Ahh, cute fella. You are jealous of my face, right?” Daehyun asked as he ruffled the kid’s hair.  

 

“Junsu.” The kid replied, giving him another poke.

 

“You are saying that I’m cute like DBSK’s Junsu?” Daehyun’s eyebrows lifted as he questioned.

 

Another kid whom sat at the opposite couch chuckled.

 

“He is telling you that his name is Junsu.” The kid explained. “I’m Jisung. Don’t mistake me for someone famous though.”

 

Daehyun nodded his head in embarrassment but he eventually laughed at his own mistake. What an attitude, Daehyun thought.

 

 

“Can he stop being adorable?” you asked herself as she accidentally glance at them while standing near the doorway in the living room.

Daehyun was getting along with her siblings.

 

“So your dream finally come true?” a voice approached her from behind.

 

you turned around and saw her big sister was looking somehow mad at her. Abruptly she pulled her sister to the kitchen.

 

“Are you going to continue with your plan?” her sister, Jiyeon asked. “Bringing him home is a bit over the border, don’t you think so?”

 

“I didn’t bring him over!” you defended herself. It was the truth anyways; she wasn’t the one that invited him. “Sis, shouldn’t you be happy that my dream has finally come true, I mean thousand of girls outside there have been dreaming of this moment.”  

 

Jiyeon folded her arms against her chest and heaved a heavy sigh. She looked at her sister and again, she sighed.

“I shouldn’t have agreed with your plan, I shouldn’t have let you take over my job that day, you are out of control!” Jiyeon shook her head in disbelief.

 

“I thought you wouldn’t bring out this topic. Besides, what shall I do? It started off with a lie, so?”

 

“Listen to me, you are lying to him and you are using his popularity so that people at school will recognize you, you are worse than those stalkers out there, don’t you think so?”

 

“So what do you want me to do?” you asked her in anger, trying to keep her voice as low as possible so that Daehyun and their other sibling wouldn’t heard them. “Tell him that I had planned this all along, that I’m being friends with him to make myself well-known?”

 

“That’s not what I’m trying to say…”

 

“What is happening here?” their mother interrupted.

 

“Nothing.” They both answered briefly.  

 

“Good then, you better help me with the dinner.” Their mother replied cheerfully. “We have guest here.”

 

“You better think about it.” Jiyeon whispered to you before she walked out of the kitchen.

 

 …

 

“Here is the last dish for tonight!” you’s mother set the last dish on the table.

 

Daehyun sat in between you’s brothers, Junsu and Jisung while in front of him was you whom was acting awkwardly at his presence.

 

“Hyung, pass me the chicken.” Junsu requested, tugging his shirt.

 

“Not until your mother settled down,” Daehyun refused politely.  

 

“Can he stop revealing the real him?” you thought to herself.

 

As you’s mother settled down, they started to eat.

 

“So you are the famous Daehyun, right?” you’s mother began the conversation. “You look so much better in real life that those pictures.”

 

“Pictures?” Daehyun asked, his forehead creased as he raised his eyebrows. He then looked at you and smiles smugly. “You did print my picture, don’t you?”

 

“No, I don’t” you answered quickly, sending a glare to her mother.

 

Her mother faked a laugh.

“Sometime, I just couldn’t believe how fit and slim those idols nowadays.” Her mother changed the topic. “Like how flat their is.”

 

you and Jiyeon’s faces turned bright pink, here it goes, their ert mother.

 

“It is so hard to develop abs, right?” their mother continued. “Those six-packs chocolate abs is a turn on.”

 

“Yes, it’s so hard that we have to work two to three hours a day.” Daehyun agreed. “It is also difficult to keep.”

 

“You have abs?” you asked, unable to disguise her desperate curiosity.

 

“You want to see?” Daehyun joked, ready to pull his shirt up.

 

“You can touch too…” you’s mother joined in.

 

“No.” you replied.

 

An hour flied and it was time for Daehyun to leave. Before they sent Daehyun off, Jiyeon whispered to you “Be honest to him or you will regret.”

 

you couldn’t think straight. Why was it so difficult to make the right decision? Should she end all of this because of her stupid intention? She enjoys being friends with him although it began with lies.

 

 

“Come over again.” Junsu told Daehyun as he threw his hands up the air to bid him goodbye.

 

“I will.” Daehyun said under his breath as he walked across the street.

 

Daehyun tucked both of his fists into his pocket and inhaled the fresh cold air. It was a wonderful day, to be able to eat with a family although they weren’t his real family but still, the feeling was the same. He missed his family.

 

“Daehyun!” a voice called him.

 

 

_TO BE CONTINUED_

 

Sorry… this is all I could come up with. I do understand if I lost few subscribers as I hadn’t been updating for months. Nevertheless, do comment. THANKS for the comments.