Anti-fan?

I'm BAP's Jung Daehyun!

 

 

you was sitting in front of her laptop, sighing tiredly. She had been sitting there for an hour now ever since she got back for the event.

 

“They won’t post those pictures, right?” she asked herself nervously, scrolling down the page of the official fan café of BAP. “They won’t bother about it, I know it.”

 

She grinned happily. She decided to hit the shower but before that, she clicked on the reload button, just to ensure it.

 

. . . . . . Nothing out of extraordinary so she happily strolled to the bathroom.

 

Thirty minutes later… she reloaded the page… BANG!

 

The headline – DAEHYUN’s girlfriend? Could it be possible?

“Hell no!” She screamed, covering in horror while looking at the most horrible picture of her and Daehyun.

 

Daehyun looked perfect, as he is but she looked horrible. Her shock face with her jaw wide opened and her oily face was clearly visible; that was not the greatest picture to post online and the title should change to Daehyun with an oily human being.

 

“This is so not right!” She shouted, quickly read the article posted.

 

 

-                I happened to capture a girl talking with our Daehyun. She looked like one of the workers there and one of my friends actually told me that she was the one that Daehyun asked whether she is okay or not during the fan signing event.  She looks like she is close with Daehyun and they actually make some few physical contacts with each other, could she be his girlfriend? –

“This isn’t supposed to happen!” she cried out. She took a deep breath and bravely looked at the comments posted.

 

“I bet she is a stalker. Maybe Daehyun oppa was trying to warn her but you happened to interrupt?”

“She isn’t that pretty so there is no where she is our oppa gf.”

“Look at her oily face! Gross. Even Daehyun oppa looks better than her!”

 

Reading the comments made her small and insulted. She wasn’t a stalker and she is pretty in her own way. She just happened to not wash her oily face today; it didn’t mean that she liked to look like that!

 

However, she found two positive comments. TWO comments out of 1000+ sadist comments

 

“Oh come on people, she is probably one of his friends. Not all girls hanging around with our idols are their girlfriends so get over it people. Respect their privacy. Beside, maybe she is a fan and just want to confess her love, you will never know.”

 

“She is pretty. She probably wouldn’t expect to get such respond so please don’t bash her. She might be his friends. Don’t be narrow-minded, be positive, ok? ;) ”

 

you was felt touched at the comments although most of them were strangers to her. At least, there were people who defend her and stood up for her even if it was only one people, she would be glad.

 

However, what if her classmates saw this? She would be in a deep or maybe not…

 

Meanwhile, on the other side, Daehyun was feeling guilty. Little did you know, he was the one that posted the second comment.

 

“I better look for her tomorrow,” Daehyun thought bitterly.

 

 

 

A/N : Sorry for the delay. I’m really busy nowadays. Sorry for the boring chapter cause I’ve homework to finish up… I have no time to touch my laptop nowadays due to my homework… SORRY. Just a short chapter.

 

-EDITED (23/2/12)-