Mom, he is BAP's Daehyun.

I'm BAP's Jung Daehyun!

A/N: I edited chapter four so read it first ^-^ sorry for the inconvenience.

 

 

you walked to school as usually but this time, she was feeling insecure. What if people recognised her? What if they attacked her?

She understood the concept of over-reacting fans or better to known as obsessive fans. No one will ever want to encounter with one of them especially when the comments yesterday was like adding fuel to the already burning fire.

 

“Maybe they are dating secretly.”

“She might be seducing our Daehyun oppa!”

“Black magic!”

 

…… 200+ comments.

 

“Why everyone has to be that narrow-minded?” she sighed, rubbing the back of her neck. She was unable to sleep peacefully last night; she kept imagining what might happen if her antis encountered her.

 

She took a deep breath before she stepped into the school area… she examined her surrounding carefully and nothing was out of ordinary. She smiled blissfully. Maybe she was just over-thinking.

 

She shuffled to her classroom and her classmates were acting like usually. Maybe no one read the article yesterday, somehow in her heart; she felt that it would be a waste if they didn’t read it.

 

“What am I thinking about?” she asked herself.

 

She walked to her desk, only to found that her desk was scribbled with some words.

 

“Sorry?”She recited.

 

you! Most of us saw the article yesterday and we knew that it was you… so you didn’t lie uh?” one of her classmates said, walking toward her.

 

“Of course,” you stammered, feeling a rush of nervousness as many of her female classmates gathered around her.

 

you never got such attention from her classmates and yes, they were only their classmates and nothing more. She only had a few circle of friends whom happened to be in a different classes. She always been ignored by her classmates and out-casted by them and whenever there was a group project, she usually left with no choice but to do it alone and silently since the teacher never really paid attention as long as the students handed in their work, there would be no problem at all.

 

She had tried to make friends but … everyone had already known each other since elementary school or junior high school.

She moved to Seoul last five months and it was logical if no one willing to add her to their groups. It happens in everywhere.

 

Due to the loneliness, she declared that she was a friend of BAP’s Daehyun after she bumped into him that morning… Prove was needed.

 

“So how long have you known him?” one of her classmates asked.

 

“Do she has girlfriend?”

 

“How did you two meet?”

 

“You are not his girlfriend, right?

 

Questions kept on coming like wind and it never stop until the last bell ringed.

 

you rushed out the school as quickly as possible without bother to stop for a while. She felt slightly regret as she started to realise that her classmates befriended her because she knew BAP’s Daehyun. What a world.

 

“Rushing to somewhere?” a voice asked in a loud voice, enough to make her stop.

 

you stopped and turned to whoever questioned her. She surprised when a masked-boy walked to her.

 

“Who are you?” she questioned immediately, backing her steps.

 

“I’m BAP’s Daehyun!” he said proudly as he removed his mask but quickly put it on again. “You know, I’m quite famous nowadays so I have to wear this.

 

There was silence in between them.

 

“Why do I have to state the obvious, stupid me, obviously you know, right?” Daehyun chuckled.

 

you rolled her eyes and pretending to cover her ears as she walked away from him. Daehyun giggled and followed her.

 

“Why are you following me?” she asked, kicking the rock on the side walk.

 

“I’m not, we happen to walk the same path.” Daehyun denied, took a glance at her. He noticed that she was carrying tons of books and he wanted to help but didn’t know how to offer his help without sounding like a caring person. He wanted to be a cool idol.

 

“What type of books are they?” he asked as he grabbed away the books from you’s arms. “Look interesting!”

 

you laughed.

 

“You found mathematic is interesting, how ironic.”

 

Daehyun felt embarrassed with his remarks. He didn’t like mathematic at all. What does mathematic has to do with his career anyway? Salary, yes.

 

“Of course, every day is full of mathematic.” He assured her, pretending to looking at the page that he just opened.

 

“Whatever.” She giggled. She felt warm around him as they had already known each other for years. She rarely feel comfortable around people that she happened to know for just few weeks.

 

Without noticing, they already arrived at you’s house and speaking about timing, the front door flung opened and a woman around her forties rushed out to them.

 

“Who are you?” she asked as she dragged you to her. “Did he threaten you?”

 

“Mom.” you tried to free away from her mother’s grasp. “He is…”

 

“Don’t you dare to think of doing anything bad with my daughter, get rid of your ual thought, young man with mask and hood!” she said as she pointed at Daehyun.

 

Daehyun didn’t know how to respond. Why everyone always think of bad things about him? Why can’t she respond like “Thanks for taking care of my daughter?” If he was a bad guy, he wouldn’t have send her daughter home.

 

“Mom, he is B.A.P’s Daehyun!” you screamed to get rid of the tension building in between Daehyun and her mother.

 

“B.A.P’s Daehyun?” her mother repeated, trying to refresh her memory. She was sure that she had heard of this name. “Ahh, the one that you…”

 

you covered while Daehyun was standing there, awkwardly.

 

-TO BE CONTINUE-

 

Comment is welcome (^-^)/