I'm BAP's Jung Daehyun!

I'm BAP's Jung Daehyun!

 

 

It was a warm and busy morning, adults were rushing to their working place whereas teenagers were seen chatting to each other while walking their way to the school. It was just a typical early morning.

 

Jung Daehyun was wandering around the street and witnessed the busy people surrounding him. It was his first time here after he debuted in a boy group called BAP; he had been very busy ever since. He was wearing a sunglass which only gained few glances from the citizen. He sighed. What was the point for wearing a sunglass if his popularity hadn’t even risen yet?

 

He remembered being called as the second Won Bin by other members and even fans. He had been struggling to get his own name known by the others nowadays. He didn’t want to be known as Won Bin for the rest of his career. That was why he was here, promoting himself.

 

He got the idea the night before while he was watching sesame player featuring infinite. They worked hard to promote their album and even perform in public which gradually gained fans. He admired them and their effort. That was why he wanted to gain fans by his own.

 

He removed his sunglass and strolled around the street. There were few teenage fans approached him and willingly, he took picture with them and even signed for them. It didn’t last longer since they had school to attend.

 

“Speaking about timing,” Daehyun mumbled as he was scanning his surroundings.  He saw a kid around four years old was standing alone at the edge of a bench. Being a kind teenage idol like him, he approached the kid.

 

“Why are you alone?” he asked, kneeled down to get a better look at the kid. “Where is your parent?”

 

The kid looked dumbly at him and asked innocently, “You want to kidnap me, is it?”

 

An instant shock crushed into Daehyun’s soul. Did he look like a kidnapper to this kid? Feeling a little hurt from the kid remark, he forced a smile.

 

“No, I’m in a famous boy band name B.A.P.” he introduced himself. “I’m Daehyun.”

 

“You must be gone through a lot…” the kid replied, examining Daehyun’s hair. “You must be stress, look at your hair.”

 

Daehyun giggled at the kid’s remark. He was cute and innocence. Daehyun looked around and saw an old lady was walking toward them.

 

“This is not white, that’s white.” He explained, pointing at the old lady.

 

“That’s my grandmother.” The kid exclaimed.

 

Daehyun nodded and stood up from the floor. He patted the dirt away from his jean and ready to leave but was stopped by a question from the kid again.

 

“What’s the colour of your hair?”

 

“Blonde.” He said, smiling at the little kid.

 

“Bowl?” he heard the kid but it was too late to clear the misunderstood as his grandmother had already dragged him away from him.

 

Daehyun took a last glance at the kid and chuckled. The moment he turned around, a great force bumped into him, sending him down onto the rough concrete floor.

 

He gasped and looked at the person who was standing in front of him. Her books were lying everywhere around them. This was totally not a good day for him. Moreover, he was a male and being bumped into like this, why was he the one who fell down.

 

“Are you blind?” Daehyun asked, feeling a gush of madness inside him.

 

“I wouldn’t be here if I’m blind.” She replied calmly, picking up her books on the floor. She was wearing uniform and her hair was tied back in an untidy pigtail. Her face was clear seen and she looked as she was not in a good mood either. Daehyun grabbed one of her books beside him before he stood up. Her name was written on it.

 

“So, your name is you?” he asked for an obvious answer while searching for any injuries on him. He handed the book to her casually and she nodded her head.

 

“So do you know me?” Daehyun asked shamelessly, placing both of his hands at his hips. He didn’t forget his mission of promoting himself even in this situation.

 

you looked at him from up to down while tapping her chin with her index finger. She then shook her head. She lifted her eyebrows and asked, “Are you famous?”

 

He was taken aback by her question. What was he suppose to answer? She wasn’t a kid anymore that he would lie to. However, he was known by few teenagers as idol. This question was hard to answer.

 

“Yes.”He stammered, rubbing the back of his neck.

 

“Liar. I would know you easily if you are famous.” She scoffed, stuffing the last few books into her bag.

 

“No, I’m BAP’s Daehyun.” He hated the word liar, he wasn’t a liar. Beside he will be famous someday. He felt his shoulder and neck muscles tense up, the longer he faced this girl, the angrier he got.

 

“I’m famous.” He repeated, trying to sound as nonchalant as possible. He didn’t want to lose his temper around this girl; he was an idol for god’s sake. Losing his temper will put him at the death line of his career.

 

“Then, I’m Lee Hyori.” She teased, dancing few steps from Lee Hyori’s hit song, Chitty chitty bang bang while zipping her bag. “I’m sure you recognized me, the advertisers love me so much that I always appear on the television, then, I went on plastic surgery and now here I am!”

 

“Nice one, you don’t look like one.” Daehyun replied, annoyed. “I probably eat more salt than you, young lady.”

 

“Why salt?” she mocked while wrapped the scrunchie around her long dark hair, pulling it into a tidy pigtail after she pulled her bag onto her shoulder.   “Wannabe Won Bin.”

 

Daehyun’s eyes got widen when she called he that. ‘Wannabe’ kept replaying in his mind as it was some kind of attractive line like his debuted song; warrior. Being the second generation of Won Bin was better than being known as a wannabe.

 

“I’m BAP’s Daehyun,” he groaned, arrogantly folded his arm and walked away, knowing that he had wasted his time being around this annoying girl. Before he disappeared at the edge of the corner, he turned around and pointed his index finger at her. “I’ll remember you!”

 

you bit her lower lip and giggled before she rushed to her school. She was indeed late. However, this was worthy.

 

Daehyun fiercely dropped into a blue couch in the living room which caused some of s looked worriedly at him. They looked at each other and signalled Zelo who was sitting on the same couch to talk to him.

 

“What’s wrong?” Zelo began, swallowing his saliva. He didn’t want to be hit by the pillow or fist, knowing that he was the youngest in the group.

 

Daehyun looked at him and rolled his eyes in frustration. He sighed and explained everything, every detail to them.

 

“Can you believe it?” he exclaimed, looking at his laughing members. “I’ll probably remember this particular girl and if she even steps into any of my fan meeting, I would mock her to death.”

 

“Chill man!” Himchan said, shaking his head. “You wouldn’t do that, right?”

 

‘Maybe” Daehyun said before he stomped into his bedroom. The other members glanced at each other and shook their head. He was indeed overreacting with this kind of situation.

 

 

HELLO. Thanks for the comments and subscribers ^^. Sorry if the starting is boring, I’ll try to make this interesting. Comments are loved.