Meet again.

I'm BAP's Jung Daehyun!

A song entitled warrior was heard blasting the stage while members of BAP were seen dancing attentively to their debut song. It was their third weeks of promoting their debut song and mini-album. Some of the fans had already filled in the auditorium even though it was only rehearsal.

 

After they finished their part, they bowed to their supporters and someone among the crowd caught Jung Daehyun’s attention; the familiar face with her pigtail. He chuckled and intentionally waved at her direction. He smirked when you saw him and she rolled her eyes at him.

 

“I can’t believe it, she is there!” Daehyun exclaimed as they walked off the stage. He put his arms around Zelo and Yongguk’s shoulder. “I’m going to mock her later!”

 

  “You are not serious, right?” Yongguk asked, removing Daehyun’s arm from him.

 

Daehyun shrugged and smiled toothily, walking toward their rest room. Yongguk sighed while shaking his head. He was persistent.

 

you was giggled alone as she remembered the encounter with Daehyun. She had secret hidden in her; a secret that she will never reveal to anyone. She felt a tap on her shoulder and turned around to see a stranger was standing behind her.

 

“Someone asks you to meet him right away.” The person said, pointing at the back door behind them and signalled her to follow him.

 

She smiled at her own thought, was it Daehyun? Will she be able to meet this person again? She followed the stranger silently until they reached at a certain place. She remembered the figure and face, it was indeed Daehyun.

 

Daehyun was sitting at the edge of an abandon table while tapping his foot on the floor. When he saw you was approaching, he quickly stood up from the table and handsomely folded his arms.

 

“What do you want?” you asked as he signalled the stranger to leave them alone.

 

“So I didn’t lie to you, right?” He asked, probably happy that he finally proved to this annoying young lady that he was an idol and after all, he wasn’t a wannabe or trying to lie to her.

 

“So you called me just to confirm this?” she sighed, shaking her head. She rubbed her forehead with her fist and rolled her eyes, probably annoyed by him. How could an idol remember such a small thing.

 

“Of course,” he answered quickly. “So you probably search about me on the internet and regretted that you treat me bad so you come here to watch my performance, right?”

 

you opened her jaw and fake a laughed. He was probably one of the shameless idols she ever knew and that what made him attractive, perhaps.

 

“My internet suddenly breaks down when I typed your name, such a bad luck.” She said, playfully showing her phone at him. “What kind of viruses are you?”

 

Daehyun wasn’t hopping for such replied from her. He put both of his hand on his hips and sighed heavily before he faked a cough.

 

“Why are you here?” he asked, still trying to make her admit it.  “You come here to see me, right?”

 

you’s forehead creased in confusion, showing that she wasn’t here for him.

 

“I’m here for teen top!” she argued, pointing at teen top that just arrived. Daehyun turned around to see teen top and waved at them. They held up their hand in respond to him.

 

“Aww, Chunji is such a handsome fella!” She mumbled, loud enough to be heard by Daehyun. She stared dreamily at one of the members of teen top.

 

“Excuse me lady, that’s Ricky.” He stated. He then grabbed her ponytail and turned her head to face the right member of teen top. “That’s Chunji.”

 

you could feel her face was starting to heat up. How could she mistaken the members and the worst was, in front of BAP’s Daehyun.

 

“I know that, I’m just testing you.” She snapped, trying to snatch away Daehyun’s hand from her ponytail. “Don’t touch my hair!”

 

Daehyun loosen her grip on her ponytail and playfully twirled her hair. Suddenly he felt a sudden pain in his left foot; she just stepped on his feet. He quickly stepped away and slightly pushed her away from him.

 

“Don’t ever play with my ponytail!” you yelled, tighten her loosen ponytail.

 

Daehyun bitted the lower of his lip while rubbing his feet against the floor to lessen the pain. She had probably irritated him.

 

“You should let your hair down, I hate seeing the face of yours!” Daehyun screamed, losing his temper. “At least cover your face with mask or box, it’s irritating!”

 

“I’m pretty that way.” She responded calmly, placing her index finger against her cheek, playfully mocked Daehyun.

 

“Praising yourself eh?” Daehyun scoffed, faking a disgusting look on his face.

 

“Come on, praising myself isn’t a sin, alright?” she replied, rolled her eyes. “Who is going to praise me if not myself?”

 

Daehyun cackle at her remarks. For some reasons, she was right. Who was going to praise her if it was not herself anyway?

 

“Daehyun, it was about time.” Daehyun’s manager interrupted, patting at the back of Daehyun’s back. Daehyun nodded in respond.

 

“See you when I see you, weird lady.” He said before he walked away.

 

“Don’t forget to eat a spoonful of salt!” you teased, waving at him from the behind. Daehyun turned to look at her and waved coolly at her.

 

 

“Until we meet again,” you said under her breath, smirking.  

 

 

 

Thanks for the comments and subscribers ^-^ … they are truly appreciated. LOTS OF LOVE.

Have a look at my other fan fictions; do drop a comment if you did read. I won’t force though.

 

 

Title: I’m sorry that… I love you.

Character(s): Park Jiyeon (T-ara), Yoo Seungho (Actor) and Kang Sora (Actress).

Status: Completed – 11 chapters.

Summary: A petite naïve girl loves her thirteen years childhood friend; her only best friend and neighbour. For years she has believed that he was her soul mate and future husband. She believed that he loved her too. However, her naïve minded will lead her to a total mess…

 

Title: No perfect moments.

Character(s): Myungsoo (Infinite) and Amber (f(x))

Status: Completed – One-shot.

Summary: Myungsoo is having a hard time finding a perfect moment to confess to Amber but will he encounters the perfect moments he waits for?

 

Title: Hidden secrets.

Character(s): Various.

Status: On-hold.

Summary: Every human being has their own story … their own little world and their own problem which some of them couldn’t handle it well;  letting it overcome their life and gradually lead them to place calls darkness, loneliness and their happiness will be hanging at the dead ends. Let’s explore each door which will lead us to a reality and event of these students; sixty-four students with their own tale, struggling to catch up with this world. To understand them through our own sympathy and a story which we can relate to, either it was already a past or currently happening to you.

 

Title: Memories from the rainy night.

Character(s): Park Jiyeon (T-ara) and Kim Myungsoo (Infinite).

Status: Completed – One-shot.

Summary: Park Jiyeon accepts the fate that people will always look down on her, a murderer. Fifteen years of prison won’t bring back the person she had killed, Yoo Seungho. The guy whom rejected her love and with anger, she killed him with her own bare hand. She always regretted her action. Now, she is alone with nobody but one day, during a rainy night, she meets someone that will change her whole life. 

 

Title: Let my grade decides.

Character(s): Sungyeol (Infinite)

Status: Completed – One-shot.

Summary: Exam is a war for this young man and result is a decision for his future. Well, that’s what he assumes. He declared to his friends that if he scores C, then, the almighty indirectly gives permission for his confession and relationship. However, to score a C for an exam isn’t easy for this low IQ young man.

 

Title: Our story.

Character(s): you (you), Kim Myungsoo (Infinite) and Kim Jaejoong (JYJ/DBSK).

Status: On-going.

Summary: Three loving siblings … split... because of a mistake. There’s no turning back … there’s just forgiveness. Seeking for forgiveness isn’t as easy as it seems … who knows that history might repeat by itself?

 

Title: Third level- marriage.

Character(s): Park Jiyeon (T-ara) and Yoo Seungho (Actor)

Status: Completed – One-shot.

Summary: A trial for the marriage couple to overcome… Either he is still in love with her or maybe, stuck with their promises.

 

Title: My irreplaceable husband.

Character(s): Hyoyeon (SNSD) and Eunhyuk (SUJU).

Status: completed – one-shot.

Summary: Her husband means a world to her; without Eunhyuk, there’s no Hyoyeon. For her, Eunhyuk is indeed irreplaceable. 

 

Title: You should have asked me.

Character(s): Hoya (Infinite).

Status: completed – one-shot.

Summary: She left him alone without asking for his opinion. She left him silently, thinking that it was the best solution and scarified she ever did. However, his heart was torn apart by her sudden disappearance and it was the worst solution she will ever decide.

 

TQ!