confession.

I'm BAP's Jung Daehyun!

 

Daehyun and you were walking along the street. The sky was covered with darkness as the streetlights brighten the pathway. Silence filled the atmosphere, neither one of them bother to start a conversation but deep inside you, her heart and mind was fighting each other. Her heart convinced her to let it be, to not tell the truth about her real intention while her mind persuaded her to revealed the lies that she carried all along her friendship with Daehyun.

 

Daehyun sensed something was wrong with her but he had nothing to say to her, either way he just felt that it was not a right time to ask her anything as her mind was flying miles away. Should he crack a joke? Or should he pull her ponytail? you didn’t notice that Daehyun was staring worriedly at her, she was too occupied with herself and the arguments that only God could listen.

 

“Look!” Daehyun exclaimed suddenly causing she to snap back into reality. She looked at the direction that Daehyun pointed. “I never met someone as handsome as this guy!”

 

Daehyun was pointing at their reflection on the car that parked in front of them. He was making a silly joke. After the remarks, Daehyun fell into laughter. However, she wasn’t in the mood to laugh at his joke. If only she wasn’t in this state, she would be laughing with him and cracked some more jokes.

 

Daehyun stopped laughing and pouted at her reaction. “What is wrong?”

 

“I have confession to tell you.” you said absent-minded, she was too tired of thinking.  

 

“Well, am I a Father to you?” Daehyun asked, scratching his hair. “Should we go to church or something?”

 

“I’m serious.”

 

Daehyun straighten himself and placed both of his hands on his hips.

 

“Your boyfriend dumps you?” Daehyun guessed, peeking at her hidden face, she was looking down her feet. She looked devastated.

 

“Don’t worry, you have me to back you up!” Daehyun said cheerfully, patting both of her shoulders. “It is not like it is the end of this world unless Lee Hyori’s aliens decide to take over this earth or JYP’s sunbae-nim decided to invite his alien friends to earth.”

 

“It is not that…” you interrupted, removing both of his hands from her shoulders. “I lied to you.”

 

Daehyun was taken aback at her confession. She lied to him? Suddenly he felt uncomfortable, this was getting serious.

 

“What do you mean?” Daehyun questioned her seriously. His curiosity couldn’t be hidden.

 

“I used you… I used you for my own good!” she explained. “I planned everything, how we met and how we would end up being friends; it is all planned by me.”

 

“Wait, so you mean that you used my popularity to be famous?” Daehyun asked for confirmation. He was honestly feeling disappointed.

 

“It is not like that, I just want people to notice me!” she argued, trying to reach his arm but all Daehyun did was backing away from her.

 

Daehyun bitted his tongue. Both of them were silent for a while. He sighed in disbelief. So she wasn’t going to explain further?

 

“You know that being used is just too hard for me to accept?” Daehyun told her before he turned his back against her. “I don’t know if I should thank you for these memories you gave me or those memories are just your game?”

 

you could only stare at his back until the sight of him disappeared. Tears were uncontrollably flowing down her cheek. She was wrong; Daehyun wasn’t the type that would forgive easily. She felt stupid for assuming that maybe he had a little feeling for her. If only she good at explaining. If only she could answer his question and convinced him with her words, that she was sorry and that she was sincere in being his friends but it just began wrongly.

 

So that was how it ended. Was this the ending for them?

 

A/N: Sorry for the late update ^^. Do comment.