Together forever

In the crowd of thousands, I only see you

 

Kyuhyun felt dejavu. Being in St Pancras Station and seeing Sungmin again..., just like the last time when he first saw Sungmin after 7 years.  But the feeling was so different now! Now, he just want to run to him and hugged him. 

"Min!!!"  he waved and stepped faster towards his boyfriend. 

"Heyy Kyu!! I miss you"  Sungmin smile at him and hugged him back when Kyuhyun pulled him into a hug. 

"So..., who was that lady?" Sungmin asked casually, after they left the train platform and started walking to the carpark.

Kyuhyun then realised that Sungmin saw his lady colleague hugging him.  He stopped and turned to him "Min,  don't get the wrong idea okay. She was just wanted to say goodbye. In Paris, I did tell her that I have someone already after she confessed to me that she was interested in me..."

"I see...."

Kyuhyun gestured them to walk again "Anyway, she is quite well known in our company for making used of men. She wasn't serious in any of her earlier relationships and I'm totally not interested in her at all!"

"I believe you,  Kyu,  don't worry"  Sungmin wanted to laugh. Kyuhyun's face was serious and it clearly showed his disgust. "She's pretty and looked sophisticated,  you know,  the kind that go for executive men..."  he said when he observed her just now.

"Yup,  materialistic and expensive to maintain!  I pity her next victim!" Kyuhyun chuckled. They reached their car and after they put Kyuhyun's luggage in the boot, Kyuhyun took over the wheel. 

Sungmin turned his head towards Kyuhyun "Kyu,  tell me honestly,  if you didn't meet me again,  would you consider being in a normal relationship with a woman?" 

Kyuhyun looked at him "Hmmmm,  it did cross my mind. But my stubborn heart couldn't get rid of you,  so I was still not ready for any relationship with anybody,  including a normal relationship" he explained,  and smile at him "Why do you ask..." 

Sungmin smile "Because you are handsome and highly sort after by women.  I'm sure you have no problem going through a normal relationship and marriage" 

"I guess so,  but I'm not sure why I was never involved in any relationships, probably because I was always concentrateling on my career. And also maybe I was still hoping that you will be mine some day, eventhough my hope was running thin after 7 years, knowing that you were married...."

"And you didn't know that I was looking for you for the past 4 years..."  Sungmin looked down. 

Kyuhyun unbuckled their belts and pulled him towards him "So from now on,  we shall only look forward to our future together,  now that we know how each other feel. I want to concentrate only on you and our future.  Of course on Jae too..."  he chuckled,  making Sungmin chuckled too.

They hugged and kissed,  and hugged again. How they missed each other. Being in each other's arms were trully a blessing, that they were finally together after those painful 7 years.  And like what Kyuhyun had said, they should look forward to their future together and enjoy each other's love. 

"Oh yes,  how's your arm?"  Kyuhyun became conscious that he might hurt his boyfriend's arm. He held Sungmin's injured hand to see the bandaged. 

"It's better now,  just throbbing now and then. But other than that,  I'm really fine"  Sungmin smile. 

Kyuhyun pecked his lips again "Happy belated birthday my dearest. I love you to the moon and back!!"  he said and hugged him again. 

Sungmin stayed in Kyuhyun's arms longer because it felt so good to be in his arms again. "I love you too and, like you,  my heart never changed,  even during my marriage. It was you whom I love all along and she has no place in my heart at all. I'm truly sorry that I hurt you 7 years ago and I feel so blessed now that I am back in your arms again" 

Kyuhyun smile and he looked so dashingly handsome "So now you have me, and my heart and my soul are all yours, okay. And you are finally mine" 

Sungmin nodded and smile "Let's go home. Jae must be rushing home to eat his croissant..."  he chuckled while buckling his seatbelt again. 

Kyuhyun laughed and after buckling his seatbelt,  he started the car. 

They talked about Paris and Kyuhyun told him all the places that they visited and what he had bought for them. 

"And I will start planning for our trip to Paris! We both must stop Jae from spending too much on bags else he had no storage space in our house!" kyuhyun laughed. 

Sungmin laughed too.  He loved staying here in London and he truly felt blessed that he met Kyuhyun again and Jaehyun too.

He thanked God for giving him the opportunity to be with his love again, and having a future together with him. He promised himself that he would stay true to Kyuhyun,  be a good partner to him, and regarded other people, especially his boss, with respect and nothing else. 

As though knowing what was on his mind, Kyuhyun reached for his hand and squeezed it. 

He smile at Sungmin "Min, do you know that my heart will always search for you whenever I was waiting for you?  And in a crowd of thousands, I will only see you. You are my soulmate and my only love". 

Sungmin smile with happy tears in his eyes "I love you,  Kyuhyun. Just you and nobody else". 

"Let's go home"  Kyuhyun smile happily and turned to their drive. His life now was complete and he only looked forward to their life together.  Together forever!