Grab the 2nd chance

In the crowd of thousands, I only see you

 

Kyuhyun had actually booked 3 tickets for Harry Potter Studio Tour. He included Jaehyun because he knew that Jaehyun would not forgive him if he knew that Kyuhyun was going to the studio tour. He loved Harry Potter stories, and together with Kyuhyun, they had visited the studio 4 times! The studio was always decorated differently, based on seasons, especially Hogwarts' The Great Hall, so it was never the same everytime they visited it. 

Kyuhyun told Jaehyun about it when they exchanged text the night before, in Sungmin's hotel room. For Sungmin, seeing how fond Kyuhyun was with Jaehyun, made him realised that things have changed between himself and Kyuhyun. That eventhough both of them still have the same feelings, but to go back to the way there were before, was close to impossible.

While walking to the place to meet Kyuhyun, Sungmin looked around the surrounding, the locals who were walking to Victoria Station, and London as a whole. He like it here, no doubt about it, but to move here to be with Kyuhyun, is something that he really need to think about.

Sungmin sighed "What Kyuhyun said is true, how could we start a relationship if I'm in Seoul and he is here?" Sungmin asked himself. "My soul purpose of finding him was to seek forgiveness for breaking up with him, and to set things right. But what's next? He has his life here, and I have my own life back in Seoul...". He took a deep breath and continued walking towards Fountain Square. 

"Sungmin!!" 

Sungmin looked up and saw Kyuhyun waving at him. Kyuhyun looked so handsome in his purple pullover. Sungmin smile and waved back. Apparently Kyuhyun waited for him in case Sungmin couldn't find Golden Tours, the coach which would bring them to Harry Potter Studio. So thoughtful of Kyuhyun!
Kyuhyun had told him last night before he left, that the coach would take an hour to reach Watford, where the Studio is, and if Sungmin could meet him earlier, they could go for breakfast. He had agreed and now walking towards him. 

"Good morning!!" Kyuhyun greeted him warmly, and hugged him. 

"Morning Kyu!!" 

"Come, Jae is waiting for us at the Food Gallery. We'll have our breakfast there. He's coming with us to Harry Potter Studio. You don't mind, do you?" 

"Ohh, of course not! I haven't seen him for very long!" Sungmin smile warmly, albeit a little disappointed. 

As they walked into Fountain Square, Sungmin saw the Harry Potter coach and pointed to Kyuhyun excitedly. 

"Yup, the coach starts from here and will drop us here too after the tour" Kyuhyun smile, and gestured Sungmin towards the Food Gallery. He waved back at Jaehyun who waved at them from inside. 

"Min, you remember Jae?" Kyuhyun introduced Sungmin to Jaehyun "and Jae, this is Sungmin" 

"Wow, you are still as beautiful as always, like the last time I met you!! Welcome to London, Sungmin! How London so far?" Jaehyun greeted Sungmin warmly, and gestured him to sit. 

"I like London!! And I was so glad that I met Kyuhyun!" Sungmin said honestly, while sitting down in the inner seat while Kyuhyun sat next to him opposite Jaehyun. 

"Have a look at the menu. They have both western and Asian, but sorry, no Korean food" Kyuhyun slide the menu to him, smiling. They recommended him to try prata with eggs (Indian flat bread), and black tea, and Sungmin agreed. It was indeed delicious as he had never tried Indian food before. 

They onboard the coach, and went up to the upper deck and sat right at the back so that all 3 of them could sit together. Sungmin sat next to the window, then Kyuhyun, and Jaehyun next to Kyuhyun facing the aisle.

"Jaehyun-ssi, Kyuhyun told me that you like Harry Potter. Which character do you like the best?" Sungmin moved his body forward in order to ask Jaehyun. 

"Hermione Granger! She's one fine lady!!" Jaehyun laughed. 

"You know Min, he is so crazy about Hermione! He said..." Kyuhyun was talking halfway but Jaehyun quickly closed Kyuhyun's mouth making Kyuhyun laughed and he pulled Jaehyun's hand away "if he has to marry a girl, he will only marry Hermione, otherwise no deal..." and he laughed out loud because Jaehyun hooked his arm around Kyuhyun's neck. 

Sungmin laughed at both of them. But deep in his heart, he envied them because Kyuhyun looked so happy with Jaehyun. He was the carefree and the happy Kyuhyun that he used to know years ago. The playful Kyuhyun that he had fallen in love with, but which he had destroyed it subsequently because he had to fulfil his father's request. 

"Heyy look, they started showing Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets!!" Jaehyun excitedly pointed to the coach TV which auto unfolded from the coach ceiling. 

"You've watched that like 10 times, Jae.." Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. 

"But it's one of the best movie in the series, Kyu!" Sungmin agreed with Jaehyun. 

"Aishhh you two..." Kyuhyun shook his head. "Do you want to sit here? You can watch it clearly" Kyuhyun offered to swap his sit with Sungmin. 

"Ohh great! Thanks Kyu!!" Sungmin stood up and Kyuhyun held his waist while he slide to the window sit. He put his arm at the back rest so that Sungmin has more space. Sungmin rested his head against Kyuhyun's arm, and smile at Kyuhyun appreciatively. 

Both Jaehyun and Sungmin became talkative and kept talking about the scenes. Even when they had reached the studio and were queuing to enter, they were still talking about the scenes! "These two kiddos" Kyuhyun smile to himself. In a way, he was thankful that he has included Jae. At least he could safely observed Sungmin while the two of them talked non-stop about the movie. 

After the bag check and the intro hall, they started their tour. Kyuhyun carried Sungmin's backpack so that he could freely use his camera to snap photos. The Great Hall was as usual so awesome and nicely decorated. Since it was fall, all the deco has autumn motive and Jaehyun pulled Sungmin to everywhere, and both of them were busy taking photos. Jaehyun would drag Kyuhyun to snap photos for the two of them, and took selfies for three of them because Kyuhyun's hand was obviously longer! 

As he followed the two kiddos, he noticed that Sungmin would always make sure that Kyuhyun was near to him. That was what he loved about Sungmin. He never left people out and he was always so caring, "except when he broke my heart.." Kyuhyun said to himself. 

They had a great time exploring. From the boys dormitory room, to Dumbledore office, to the portion classroom, to the animation area where they showed how some scenes were taken, to the moving staircase, to the Diagon Alley, to the Forbidden Forest, to Huggrid Hut, to Hogwarts Express 9 3/4 platform, to the Privet Drive and many many more! 

They were busy exploring but at one point, Jaehyun nudged Kyuhyun and asked him "Did you see Sungmin?" 

"Huhhh I thought he's with you..??" 

"He was, but then he wanted to take photo of the gold in the bankvault, then I didn't know where he went.." 

Kyuhyun looked around and then noticed him among the crowd. He pointed to Jaehyun to where Sungmin was standing. 

"How come you can easily find him??" Jaehyun raised his eyebrows at Kyuhyun and walked towards Sungmin. 

"Because in a croud of thousands, I only see my Sungmin.." Kyuhyun said to himself. He walked towards Sungmin too. 

"Sungmin, come.. you must try the butterbeer ice-cream!! It's yummyyyy!" Jaehyun pulled Sungmin towards the rest area, where they sell food and drinks. They had decided to be casual with each other in the coach earlier, so they had long drop the "ssi" when mentioning each other's name. 

They got a table and Kyuhyun automatically went to buy buns and sandwiches whereas Jaehyun went to buy butterbeer ice cream. 

When Jaehyun came back with the butterbeer ice-cream, Sungmin couldn't resist to ask "Both of you always know what to buy and who buy what. How do you coordinate with each other?" 

Jaehyun put a glass of ice-cream in front of Sungmin and gestured him to try. He sat down and said "I don't know, we just know what to do. Kyu will always get the main thing so I will settle for the dessert or drinks, or ice-cream. We don't really mind who pays what, because we are always sharing what we buy... "

"Wow, you two really knows each other very well" Sungmin tried the ice-cream "Hmmm..this is nice!!!!" 

"It's nice right? The ice cream is so much better than the drinks!" Jaehyun gave a thumbs up. He looked back at the counter, and saw that Kyuhyun was still queueing "By the way, Sungmin, why don't you consider migrating here too? Kyu never had a change of heart you know, and he never forgets about you. He managed to overcome his hurt and accept the fact that you were no longer his, but he always prayed that you are well, healthy and happy. His most treassured thing is the mug that you gave him. He took great care of it and still uses it until now". 

Sungmin teared but quickly wipe his eyes before Kyuhyun came back. "I know about Kyu's feelings and I never had a change of heart too, but to migrate here is another thing. I need to find a job and need to brush up on my English". 

"I can try to look out for job vacancies and I will discuss with Kyu first. Don't worry, we can help you. I just want Kyuhyun to be happy again".

"Thank you, Jaehyun. I'm so touch and thankful... " but stopped talking when he saw Kyuhyun was coming back. 

They had a great time munching and eating the ice-cream. After that, they continued touring other parts of the studio, and of course, the highlight of the studio, which was the actual huge model of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. It took up two stories of viewing gallery and one could actually see the whole of Hogwarts. It was simply amazing. Every tower, every block, every pointed roof, every detail, are awesome. Sungmin felt like he was really standing in the school compound, facing Hogwarts. The feeling was surreal! 

He went crazy in the souvenirs store. So many cute Harry Potter items!! Kyuhyun has to stop him from taking more because they have to queue for their coach. 

"Wow! I really enjoyed the studio tour!!! I want to come again next time!! No wonder you two keep coming back here!!!" Sungmin said happily to Jaehyun. 

"Told you!!! And the souvenirs shop, they kept adding more things. There are always something that I haven't see before!!" Jaehyun said excitedly. 

"You have 5 wands! And you still bought one more!" 

"I don't have Professor Dumbledore wand! It was out of stock the last round..." Jaehyun defended his shopping bag. 

"Okay okay, whatever...." Kyuhyun chuckled and turned to Sungmin to help carry his shopping bag. 

On the coach on the way back, Sungmin felt asleep and Kyuhyun pulled him into his arm. He looked so contented and peaceful. 

Jaehyun looked questioningly at him. Kyuhyun asked quietly "What??" 

"When is he flying home?" Jaehyun whispered. 

"This coming Wednesday..." Kyuhyun whispered back. 

"Bring him back to our house later" Jaehyun whispered again. 

Kyuhyun looked confusedly at him. 

"Just bring him over..." Jaehyun told him.

"Okayy" Kyuhyun nodded his head. 

Sungmin was still sleeping when the coach reached Fountain Square. Kyuhyun piggyback him and Jaehyun carried his haversack and all their shopping bags. 

It was much later when Sungmin finally woke up and opened his eyes. He was confused as he did not recognise where he was. He sat up and looked around. He was on a bed, and asked himself "Am I in Kyuhyun's room??". He saw a photo frame on the side table. His eyes started to tear and without realising, his tears started flowing down. 

The picture frame has his photo with Kyuhyun, taken on his birthday 7 years ago. He was so touched that Kyuhyun saved their photo and brought it along to London. Kyuhyun really loved him whole-heartedly. 

Kyuhyun opened his bedroom door and saw that Sungmin was up, hugging their photo frame and crying. 

"Sungmin..." 

Sungmin looked up and quickly wipe his tears with his hand. "Sorry, I felt so touch that you brought this picture along to London".

Kyuhyun sat next to Sungmin and hugged him. "I treasured whatever we have because I gave up trying to forget you. And I am glad that I  give up... because you are still here, deep in my heart".

"Kyu, I promise you that I will give a serious thought about us. I would love to migrate here to be with you, but let me settle whatever in Seoul first..."

"I'm not forcing you, but thank you for giving it a thought. Just take one thing at a time, okay. I'm always here, and always love you". 

Kyuhyun lifted up Sungmin's chin and kissed him. Sungmin felt like God is giving him a second chance to be with his love again. 

He shouldn't throw it away, should he??  Shouldn't he grab this 2nd chance and decide to migrate here to be with the one he loved? Why was he still undecided?