Morning Light

Path to Your Dreams

Sunday Morning, Week 12

Ilhoon's apartment.

Changsub stirred as he felt his consciousness slowly being pulled from sleep. He slowly lifted his eyelids and let his eyes adjust to the dimly lit room. It was still the early morning and the sun hadn't risen yet. 

He sleepily looked around at the slumbering bodies of his friends lying on the floor of Ilhoon's living room amongst the empty cups, bottles, and paper plates from the party the night before.

"What a mess..."  Changsub thought to himself. 

He sat up and yawned, then d around the floor for his phone.  

The still quiet was broken by a soft beep then the clicking sound of a door handle and the rustle of plastic bags. Changsub squinted in the direction of the front door as Chorong came in quietly carrying several bags of what appeared to be coffee and groceries.

"Chorongie…?" Changsub whispered groggily.

"Oh Changsub-ah you're awake?" Chorong said as she carefully set down the bags in the kitchen.

"What's all that?" Changsub asked.

Chorong began taking out the coffees and setting them out on the counter.

"I was up early so I just went out to get some breakfast for everyone." 

"Ah..." Changsub said, yawning. 

"Did you sleep okay?" Chorong asked with a soft smile. 

Changsub opened his mouth to answer but memories from the night before suddenly flooded back into his mind. For a split second he was terrified that it had all been a dream, but the warm look in Chorong's eyes reassured him that it wasn't and his heart lifted.

He smiled back at her.

"Yeah…I did."

Chorong seemed to be thinking about the same thing as she flushed slightly and looked back down at the counter. She picked up one of the coffees .

"Want one?" She asked.

"Sure."

Changsub got up from the floor and came over to the kitchen. Chorong handed him the coffee and there was a fluttering moment as their hands touched.

Chorong pulled her hand back shyly.

"Sorry...it's still new for me."

Changsub gently brushed her hair behind her ear.

"It's okay, I know." He said softly.

A warm light spread throughout the room and they both turned to the window.

"Oh look the sun." Chorong said. Her face brightened.

She quietly made her way to the window being careful not to step on any stray cups or bodies.

Changsub followed and stood next to her as she gazed serenely at the sun's rays rising up over the cold city.

Her skin seemed to glow in the morning sunlight and she was so stunningly beautiful Changsub couldn't take his eyes off her.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" Chorong said turning to him. 

Changsub smiled warmly.

"It is." 

Chorong considered him for a moment. 

"It's good to see your smile." She said.  

Changsub chuckled and looked bashfully at his coffee.

"Chorongie...there's something I meant to tell you last night..."

"Hmm?" 

Changsub looked at her with a sincere expression.

"Thank you...really...for letting me love you."

He affectionately traced her cheek with his finger. 

"I'm so glad you're in my life." 

"Me too..." Chorong replied softly. 

Changsub tipped her chin up slightly. 

"Can I kiss you?" He suddenly asked.

Chorong laughed and slapped his shoulder.

"Yah...you didn't ask the first two times."

Changsub smirked.

"I know...I'm sorry."

"You're such a weirdo." Chorong said.

"And you're absolutely amazing." Changsub whispered as he brought his face up close to hers.

"Can I…?" He asked again.

Chorong flushed and nodded.

Changsub closed in and kissed her.

This time there were no tears. No mixed feelings. No reservations. Just bliss.

"I love you…" Changsub mumbled softly.

Just as Chorong was about to reply there was an audible camera shutter sound behind them.

The two whipped around.

"Bbom-ah…" Chorong said sternly.

Bomi, who'd been trying her best to look like she was still sleeping cracked an eye open.

"I didn't see anything." She said innocently.

Chorong sighed and walked over to Bomi. She held her hand out for Bomi's phone.

"Give it."

Bomi shook her head and held the phone close up to her chest.

"Bbom-ah." Chorong said again warningly.

Bomi suddenly grinned mischievously.

"YAAAAHHH EVERYONE WAKE UP CHORONG UNNIE AND CHANGSUB OPPA JUST KISSED!!!"

Chorong lunged at Bomi to cover but Bomi quickly scrambled out of the way.

"BBOM-AH GIVE ME YOUR PHONE!"

"THEY KISSED THEY KISSED!" Bomi screeched, waving her phone wildly in the air as she tried to dodge Chorong.

The others were now starting to wake up amongst the commotion.

Namjoo's eyes shot open.

"HOLD UP WHO KISSED WHO? GIVE ME THE TEA!" She yelled sitting bolt up right on the couch.

Naeun sat up and rubbed her eyes.

"What's happening..." She asked looking confused.

Eunji rolled over on the floor and ruffled her birds nest hair in annoyance.

"AISH WILL YOU QUIET DOWN?" She scolded as Bomi ran through the middle of the room, stepping on several of the sleeping bodies in her way.

"Oww!! Unnie you stepped on my foot!" Hayoung yelped.

Ilhoon angrily covered his ears and pulled his blanket over his head.

"Shut up before I kick you all out of my house!" He yelled.

Meanwhile, Eunkwang continued snoring away with his arms wrapped around Hyunsik, completely oblivious to the chaos happening around them.

"Oh geez…"

Changsub facepalmed as Bomi continued to wreak havoc in the small apartment.

It was much too early in the morning for this noise but he couldn't help grinning at the sight of Chorong angrily chasing Bomi with an adorably flustered look on her face. He chuckled to himself.

"Yep…she's the one." 

 

------

 

A/N  More fake pics hehe....lol I'm sorry I always have Bomi chasing somebody or getting chased but I just love the mess when Bomi is causing a scene.