Together

Cactus in My Song

That night, his manager Chen opened the door of Jongin's room and was surprised to see Jongin lying covered in blood. In his hand was a razor.

"Kai !!'

 

In Japan Hospital

Kim Jongin's family sitting next to Jongin hospital bed. Their  facial expression looked sad seeing Kim Jongin's condition.

"Kim jongin , my lovely son. Why are you trying to commit suicide?  What caused you to do so. Tell mom and dad. We will give you everything you want." said Jongin mom  in a state of tears.

Kim Jongin opened his eyes with tears.

"Please give me Kyungsoo hyung. Let me go see him and live with him."

“Doh Kyungsoo?” You want Kyungsoo?” ask Jongin Mom with tears.

" You remember him? I'm sorry Jongin. I am the cause you guys separate each other." say Kim Taemin

"I let you go. Both of you really love each other. You  guys deserve to be together." say Moonkyu with smile

"Thank you." Kim Jongin shedding tears.

 

 In Korea Hospital

Doh Kyungsoo was lying on the bed. He has been a few days still in a state of unconsciousness after undergoing surgery.
Kim Jongin always  next to him. Stay on his side.

Jongin shedding tears while holding kyungsoo hand "Kyungsoo hyung...Please wake up... " 


Doh Kyungsoo opened his eyes and smile with tears.

" Jongin ah... You are back? You already remember who I am? Our memories?"

"Kyungsoo hyung... I'm sorry because I forgot you. I miss you so much. I love you so much"

" I love you too... Jongin.."

They kissed.

 

 

The end.