My missing piece

Cactus in My Song

8 years later,

 

Jongin,

“I try to find you, who I can't see, I try to hear you, who I can't hear, then I started see things I couldn't see, hear a things I couldn't hear, because after your left I received power I didn't 'have before.

“Jongin ah, do you hear me? Do you hear my voice? I am already a singer because of you. I want you to hear my voice even though we're far apart. I miss you so much! I miss you the most! Do you know I miss you?”

i'm sorry…

 

< Breaking news >

“Popular soloist in Korea D.O (24), already engaged with Park Chanyeol (composer) from his company. Another good news, D.O will come back with a new song for fans before he marries his fiancée.”

 

In a CBX entertainment meeting room, the middle staff prepares to plan their next comeback.

“For this next comeback we hire a popular Dancer from Japan to dance on the latest D.O Music Video . We took him because he was very popular in Japan and this helped us a lot in Japan. He is also Korean and it is very easy to communicate with him. He'll be staying in the dorm with D.O.

 

In one corner of the practice room,

Kyungsoo is playing the piano. A manager comes.

“D.O, a dancer from Japan will dance in your music video. He'll stay in your dorm.

Kyungsoo with a poker face “What his name?

“His name is Kim Jongin a.ka. Kai.”

Kyungsoo was startled and pondered for a moment. There were tears in his eyes.

“Why D.O? Why are you crying? Do you know him? Her manager was shocked by the reaction of D.O when he heard the name of the dancer.

“Ahh, I don’t know him. I'm just tired.(Why he comeback when I already forgot about him. I will pretend I don't remember and I don't know him)

 

Japan (Kim’s house)

"Mum and dad, I want to pursue my career in Korea. I got a contract with a popular entertainment company in Korea." Says Kim Jongin (23)

"But why Jongin, why in Korea? You already successful and popular in Japan." said Mrs.Kim with concern.

"Mum, Kpop is very famous in the world, I want to develop my career over there. And, I want to move back to my home country.”

Mrs Kim sigh “Okay, but one condition that you must bring your fiancée Moonkyu to Korea too”

Jongin smile “Okay, Thank you, mom.”

 

“Kai, what's real reason you want come to Korea. I know you. I don’t think because your want to pursue your  career inKorea? Do you want remember again your past? I heard from your mom, she said you had accident and loss your memories before come to Japan? Ask Moonkyu, he looks curious.

Jongin smile and look at sky “I'm looking  for my missing piece.”