Stay & Hidden Message

Cactus in My Song

On the rooftop CBX Entertainment

On the rooftop, two ex-lover were seen standing facing each other.

”Chanyeol ah…, do you really want to marry him? I thought you love me? Don't you? Why you leave me? Why you choose to engaged with Kyungsoo?

“Baekhyun ah, you know I love you. But kyungsoo is my soul and I love him the most. I don’t want to hurt him. I want to give everything for him. You already knows why I want to marry him soon. He’s dying Baekhyun ahh. Please wait me.”

“I will. I will be waiting you.” Baekhyun expression looked very sad, but he accepted everything even this moment hurt him the most because he loves Chanyeol so much.

 

CBX Entertainment Practice Room

Kim Jongin create new choreograpy for D.O. new song. They were dancing rhythmically together.They do their best, be in sync.

“This choreo very suit with my song. Thank you so much, Jongin.” Kyungsoo smile at Jongin

“Hyung, this song so beautiful and the lyric so meaningful. Where, you got inspiration …”

"I got inspiration from my painful memories” Kyungsoo smirked and then stood up to continue the dance practice.

“Painful memories? Hyung, I had dreamed a painful memory too, and the remains of it stayed with me in my body.” Says Jongin whisper in his heart.

 

After being together for days by days weeks by weeks,

Jongin feel they have good chemistry each other. They take up new hobbies together. Like, watch TV and Movies together on the bed at their dorm. Curl up on the

couch and in bed and read a book together. Sitting down for face-to-face time play games together with the best card and board games.They're also spending their

time exercise together , went on a bike ride in the morning and evening.

“Jongin ah, i don’t know how to ride bike.” Kyungsoo pouted.

“Hyung, sit back I will carry you hehehe…” Jongin laughed.

They cook together. “Jongin ahh. You know the old saying, the couple that cooks together will stays together. Forever."

“I don’t know but. I want to stays with you forever. You always cook delicious food. i want to taste your food everyday.”

Kyungsoo smile. “ Jongin, after we eat, let’s go to the beach.

Jongin shocked and feel excited.”Let’s go.”

 

They arrived at the beach.

Doh Kyungsoo and Kim Jongin  looked happy and started playing with the waves. They enjoyed playing on the beach and started chasing each other, they having fun

and laugh each other. Kyungsoo started etching wood on the sand and made a picture of cactus on it. Jongin asked why kyungsoo love cactus so much. Kyungsoo

smile and said

"Because, the cactus is always in its place. Even though it is stricken by sand, live in extremely dry environments, even being found in the Atacama Desert, one of the driest places on earth. Cactus,it is always live in its place.”

They smile and staring each other.

 

At dorm (studio apartment)

When they got home, they were both surprised because Moonkyu was there in front their door.

‘Kai , I miss you so much” Moonkyu hugged Jongin.

Kim Jongin introduce Moonkyu to Kyungsoo saying he is his fiancée.

" D.O. hyung. This is my fiancee from Japan. Moonkyu."

Kyungsoo really shocked and his eyes seemed teary.

He was trying to cover his face with smile.”Oh, he is your fiancée?”

 

Kyungsoo had prepared a lot of dinner. They also eat together.

Monkyu asked for how many days Jongin would stay with Kyungsoo. Jongin said maybe after finished their project together.

Suddenly Kyungsoo said, “I want you to move out from my dorm tomorrow. Our project already ended, They will upload my music video tomorrow.”

“But hyung…why I don’t know this…?”

“I'm telling you now…Please move out tomorrow. I want privacy.” Doh Kyungsoo with serious face.

 

Kim Jongin drove Moonkyu at home.

While Doh Kyungsoo sobbed on bed. " Why? Why Jongin? "

 

On the way, Monkyu suggested Jongin to live together in their house in Seoul before move back to Japan and marry.

“I will…tomorrow.” Jongin with blank expression.