Memories

Cactus in My Song

After a few days,  in Japan.

Kim Jongin is getting ready to get married tomorrow.

“Why do I feel my heart hurts so much. I really miss D.O. hyung”

He tried to open the Korean news to find out about the latest news of D.O. What a surprise to see the news on the Korean site.


“Popular soloist in Korea D.O. (25) fainted after performing in Korean Music Award. Sources from the management company say D.O is in critical condition. He’s diagnosed with cancer, and he is currently undergoing treatment at the hospital. His company CBX Entertainment told the fans to pray for D.O. to get better.”

 

Kim Jongin handphone slipped from his grip. He was shocked by the news he had just seen.

“Fainted? Cancer? Why? Why I don’t know? Arghhh… my head hurts!!”

Jongin knelt on the floor, while holding he head and closed his eyes then he remember;

 

flashback 8 years ago

“Jongin aahh… I’m sorry. I’m sorry I’m not your real brother. But I never leave you and please don’t leave me too.”

“I’m promise hyung. I will never leave you.”

Doh Kyungsoo and Kim Jongin hugged and cried.


That night at Kim’s house

“Please, honey, we can’t stay here anymore. Let’s move to Japan. Let’s bring Kim Jongin and Kim Taemin. Let move there and forget everything here.

Kim Jongin heard his parents' conversation and he screamed.

"Mom and dad. Why do you want to leave kyungsoo, your son. I do not want to leave my hyung."

Jongin ran outside the house to the Kyungsoo hospital. At a crossroads, a car hit Jongin.

He was taken to the hospital and the doctor diagnos  Jongin with Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)  because accident and Kim Jongin had lost his memories.

 

"Kyungsoo hyung, i'm sorry..."