Don't go

Cactus in My Song

CBX ENTERTAINMENT

Kim Jongin headed to D.O studio. He really misses  Doh Kyungsoo. Doh Kyungsoo hasn’t contacted him in a week.

“Maybe hyung busy with comeback?”

Suddenly, he saw Doh Kyungsoo hugging Park Chanyeol tightly in the corner. He feels stabbing pain over his chest. Jongin tears are flowing. He was about to leave and turning his body. He bumped into Baekhyun who also saw Chanyeol hugging Kyungsoo. With tears, Baekhyun told Kim Jongin that Park Chanyeol is Doh Kyungsoo's fiancé and they will marry next month.

Kim Jongin is very surprised to find out that Doh Kyungsoo is engaged and will get marry.

"He will get married? Doh Kyungsoo? His real name Kyungsoo?" Jongin holding his head. He felt his head and heart  hurts. The D.O. his real  'Kyungsoo' name was so familiar with the memories that he lost. But why he still can' remember?

 

The next day,

Moonkyu asked them to get married immediately because Kim Jongin already finished his project. Kim Jongin didn't answer anything he just looked down and was silent. Moonkyu gets angry and asks Kim Jongin to look at him , Moonkyu asks if Kim Jongin doesn't love him anymore and doesn't want to get married. 

It was a long pause. Kim Jongin remember Doh Kyungsoo will get married soon with Park CHanyeol and finally, 

"Okay, We will move back to Japan and get married." Kim Jongin smile at Moonkyu but his heart feels sickeningly sick.

 

The same day,

In A Hospital

After seeing a specialist doctor. Doh Kyungsoo’s finding out the results that his health is getting worse and have 3 months to alive. Depression hit Kyungsoo's mind and pain hit his body due to illness again. He asked in his heart why god gave all these burdens and trials. Why should he accept a disease like this what mistake he has made. Is it because he loves his brother? 

Kyungsoo misses Jongin so much. Kyungsoo took his mobile phone out of his pocket and called the Kim Jongin.

"Jongin ah, let's meet.”

 

At the Beach

Doh Kyungsoo and Kim Jongin sat alone in the middle of the beach. Jongin said that he would be moving to Japan tomorrow. Kim Jongin also said that he will invite Kyungsoo in his wedding. But, he was shocked when he seeing Kyungsoo cried and hold his hand tightly.

Doh Kyungsoo was shocked and cried when Kim Jongin want to get marry and leave him. Then, Doh Kyungsoo gripped Jongin hand tightly,

“Hyung…?”Jongin was shocked.

Kyungsoo asked Jongin could not go to Japan and be with him for 1 month only.

“I just want to be with you. Please stay on my side. Only for 1 month. Please don't go.. Jongin ahh...”  Kyungsoo begged Jongin not to go.

Jongin remembers the promise he made with Moonkyu and he is not willing to face the pain of seeing Doh Kyungsoo marry Park Chanyeol.

“Hyung, I’m sorry. I promise I will be back. Please wait me.” Jongin could not hold back his tears.


Don’t go, Please don’t escape from my vision, don’t disappear even when morning comes, The walk I dream of, You are my one and only beautiful cactus,