The story begins with

Cactus in My Song

8 years ago,

 

IN2U High School

In a dance room there is a Kim Jongin who is dancing with Love Song.

Suddenly a girl entered the room. A girl named Kristal come to Jongin “Kim Jongin, you big jerk! Why you throw away my love letter? Don’t you like me?”

Kim Jongin sigh “Aishh..I don’t like you, there…there is someone else I love…” (while looking at someone entered the room).

Kim Kyungsoo just entered the room “Jongin ah, what happen in here? ”

Jongin just smile to Kyungsoo ”hyung… let's go home.”

Kim Kyungsoo run to Jongin “Jongin, wait for me. You know I can’t ride a bike well. \

Jongin laughed “Hyung, why you still can’t ride a bike? Okay, let’s just walk.”

 

(they walk to their house while holding a bike while looking at the beautiful scenery)

Kim Kyungsoo looks curious “Jongin ah, “Who is she?”

Jongin ask back “Who??”

Kim Kyungsoo looks excited “You said there is someone you love.”

Kim Jongin smile and put his finger to Kyungsoo lips “Shhhh..its secret, don’t tell dad and mom.

” Kyungsoo blushes “Arr….okay…tell me later.”

(They’re cycling side by side and looking so happy)

 

******

 

The next day, Kim Jongin and Kim Kyungsoo went to school together, Kyungsoo sit at back Jongin bicycle because he still can’t ride a bike well.

“Jongin ah, if I selected as the school president council , I will work hard for everyone. But i'm afraid i will lose to Doh Taemin.

Kim Jongin curious “Doh Taemin?”

Kim Kyungsoo looks nervous “He’s my rival.”

Jongin with his serious expression “Rival? He is giving you a hard time?” I will talk to him don’t disturb my hyung.”

Doh Taemin entered Jongin classroom with his friend. “Yahh junior, Kim Jongin!!” “Kim Jongin…. born from rich family, most popular student in this school, multitalented in academic, dance, and all sports.”

Kim Jongin looks shocked and ask “who are you?”

Doh Taemin excited “My name Doh Taemin. I want you to help me, teach me dance because you have skills and  won 1st in Young National Dance in Seoul.”

Kim Jongin smirked “ Haa Doh Taemin… I don’t know you and I don’t want to help you. And I give you warning, don’t bully and disturb my precious hyung… Kim Kyungsoo.”

Doh Taemin looks shocked. He doesn’t believe the most talented , rich and popular student is Kim Kyungsoo younger brother.

 

IN2U High School Auditorium

The teacher is leading the vote count on the election for the school president council between student Kim Kyungsoo and Doh Taemin. After the vote count was completed. In the end Kim Kyungsoo won. Kim Kyungsoo was very happy.

Sehun with happy face look at Kim Jongin who sit beside him “Jongin , look at your older brother. He’s so happy.”

Kim Jongin smile,“ I’m happy too. I love him so much. I’m so proud Kyungsoo is my brother.”

*****

Kyungsoo was waiting Jongin at the school gate.

Kim Jongin run to Kyungsoo.

“Hyung, I’m sorry to tell you. Today I can’t go home with you. I have dance practice until 6 pm. Can’t you go back first. Please be careful and don’t ride bikes.”

Kim Kyungsoo sad “Okay, bye, see you at home.”

Taemin sees Kyungsoo alone and intend to approach and bully him. Kyungsoo see Taemin looks angry, because of panic, Kyungsoo ride bike and cycling fast. He can’t balance his bicycle. Unexpectedly, he fell and came a car and hit Kyungsoo.

Sehun runs to dance room. “Jongin! Your brother accident!”