Chapter 6

IT STARTED WITH A GLASS OF SOJOO!

Taemin's POV

 

"There's a point where friends become more than friends. You know!"

"Hm?", I turned around to Kyunhae a friend of mine, since I started school,"did you say something?"

"Oh! I did!", he looked at me pissed of and grabbed one of my dukkboki and ate it.

"Yah! It's mine!", I said and pushed him away,"If you want to eat, buy your own food!"

"Look at this Pahbo!", he said and laughed his fake laughing while kicking a little rock away. Mwoh? Pahbo! He was the pahbo. He didn't even knew what "embarrassing" means, last time when the teacher asked him he said: It means a person who is really hard working". Yeah.... sure! I ate my dukkboki and walked faster.

"Yah! Let's walk together!", he shouted but I ignored him. Run, Pahbo, run. He grabbed my wrist and I stopped, " are you ignoring me?"

"No, what? I was thinking about something, didn't hear you!", I'm a bad liar, so I turned my face away, he would know when he saw my red face. 

"About what? Seulma.... about Myungsoo?", what is that tone in his voice? What does he want?

"N-no! I didn't!", I answered a bit too loud. ! He smirked at me. I didn't want to think about Myungsoo but this thoughts just came without realizing. Did he eat already? What is he doing? How is he? Aish! Shikkereo!!! I hit my head, to get rid of this thoughts. 

"Oh, sure you did!", Kyunhae said and his smirk growed bigger. I wondered how big his mouth was. It was huge! I decided not to answer. "You're always thinking about him! This is no friendship! This is something crazy!!! CRAZY!!!"

Ignore him. Ignore him!! I couldn't! 

"Yah, shikkerero!!! He's my best friend! How often, did I say that?", I turned around and gave him a deadly glare, " WE. ARE.JUST.FRIENDS!"

"Of course! Friends with Bromance!", he said and shrugged his shoulders,"I mean, you're sharing one bed! That's definitely not normal!"

He's right! No, he's not! We're just friends! 

"We just share one bed .... because...."

"Because?", there it was again, this smirk.

"...Because...... you're a Phabo!", I answered and started running. This phabo made me so confused, with his questions. I just wanted to run away. My lung hurted and there was a prickling feeling in my legs, but I didn't stop running. We're just friends! We're just friends! Of course! 

"What are you doing here?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

"What are you doing here?", I looked at Taemin. He was hard breathing and sweating. Taemin looked at me as if he saw a ghost. It's just me, can't you see me? 

"W-what are you doing here!", he answered confused and pointed at me.

"What? I'm here at school... but why are you here? Do you want to tell me something?", I asked and turned around a lot of girls waved at Taemin, but he ignored them. Taemin looked at me, only at me. But... but why was that gaze in his eyes. He wasn't glad to meet me. Let's have meal I wanted to say but the words stuck in my throat. What was this? He scratched his head, he felt uncomfortable I could feel it.

"Annyeong Taemin sonbae!", a girl said and waved at him, he didn't hear her. She walked away with a broken heart, I could see some tears in her eyes. I suddenly felt uncomfortable too. What happened? Why was he so.... strange? He felt like a stranger. It hurted, I wanted to tell him but I couldn't. What's up with me?

"No... I ....I better leave!", he turned around and started running again. What? I followed him, this boy was fast, but I reached his wrist. 

"Yah!! What are you doing!", I shouted at him, he looked at me... but..... but what was that in his eyes. Something I just saw in girls eyes before.

 

 

Taemin's POV

 

Oh my god. I felt his hand on my wrist, but why was it so hot? I could see his eyes, he seemed annoyed. Please Hyung, let me go. It really hurts, can't you feel it, too? Let me go! My heart raced like crazy, cause I was running before. His gaze changed suddenly and the let go my wrist.

"Taemin...", he mumbled, my chance to run away. My heart felt like it was bursting.  My legs moved without realizing and I didn't looked where I was running, I didn't care. 

I just wanted to run, as far away as possible.