2. Chapter

IT STARTED WITH A GLASS OF SOJOO!

Taemins POV

 

"OUUUHHHH!", Myungsoo kicked a little stone away, "I hate Valentines Day!!"

I was standing beside him, he was carrying a lot of chocolate boxes and mumbled some swear words. We met after school, he was waiting on the school gate and I saw a lot of girls waving at Myungsoo. But his bitterness made all happy people in his present bitter too... pfff... Hyung don't do that!

"Wae? I like it! Valentines Day is the best day beside my birthday, christmas, eastern, summerbreak, your birthday and some other days!", I smiled at him, hardly trying to cheer him up," Wae? Why do you hate Valentines Day?"

Myungsoo looked up, he was looking amused while chewing his chocolate lollipop.

"Hmm... Alright why should I hate Valentines Day? Maybe because you and I, we don't have any partners!", he said and looked at the blue sky.

"You're right.", I said and suddenly I felt sad. Myungsoo turned his head to me and smiled.

"I'm always right! But.... but that's no reason for being frustrated." 

He laid his arm around my shoulders and touched my hair. I felt much better that moment and wrapped my arms around his hips. It was awkward walking like this but I really liked it and Myungsoo didn't complain.

"And to be honest... I may hate Valentines Day, but I really like the chocolate!"

I smiled and pushed him away!

"Pahbo!"

 

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

Valentines Day had arrived and I felt how the mountain of chocolate in my arms grew minute to minute. Ok, next time I try not to be handsome again. It kills and makes fat at the same time. Taemin. I forgot to buy a present for Taemin, every year he gets a little present because he's at a guys-school, so Valentines Day were a mystery for the guys in his school. He got some chocolate sometimes, when the girls at the school beside his school had a crush on him. Puhhh... I hope he's not disappointed.

The school bell ringed and I started running. I had promised to pick Taemin up from school. 

"STOP!" , a girl appeared in front of me holding a present in her hands and with her head down," Kim Myeongsoo please accept this!",she was nearly screaming, I bet it was the nervousness. I looked at her and grabbed the little box in her hand. 

She looked at me nearly crying.

"Thank you!! Thank you so much!!" she whinned and showed her teary eyes. OUUU! How much I hate crying women!

I nodded and ran off. My lovely Taemin was waiting for me.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

Taemin and I went to eat some ice cream. It was crazy because outside it was frezzing cold. Snow was laying beside the streets but he was happy and I wanted to hold his mood. He was so cute looking while eating his ice cream, holding my hand and looking around. Like a little child.

"Taemin-Ah, there's some ice cream on your chin.", I said and wiped it off.

"Oh! Thank you! Hyung is the best! Daebak!", he said smiling and hugged me. Cute as a teddy bear.

See, I don't need a girlfriend, as long as I got Taemin.