4. Chapter

IT STARTED WITH A GLASS OF SOJOO!

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

There he was sitting and staring at the TV. I knew ,he was thinking I forgot about our meeting, he looked so sweet when he was disappointed! I slipped closer to him. Taemin tried to ignore me, I could see how angry he was. 

"I'm going to bed, alright?", I said looking at the tv, without leaving him out of my eyes. He winced a bit. But he didn't say something, so I got up and went to the restroom.

I turned around and saw his angry gaze. I forced myself not to burst out laughing, he looked so childish! Who's the Phabo now? 

______________________________________________________________

 

Later that day : Evening

___________

When I woke up I saw Taemin sitting on my bed. 

"Good morning Taemin! What are you doing?", I asked  and yawned. I sat up and looked at him, he wasn't answering me. Taemin? I shook him soft. He started to fell over! Omo! What happened to him? Was he just joking around?

"Hmm?", Taemin asked and rubbed his eyes, then he realized," Hyung I felt asleep because of you! It was so boring so I thought about sitting on your bed, watching you sleep!"

I tried hard not to smile but I couldn't  do something about. I grabbed him and threw him on the bed he looked surprised as a child under the christmas tree without presents. 

"M-Myungsoo what are you doing?", he asked carefully and pushed me gently away. I grabbed his hand and held it tight. Taemin tried to rescue his hand but I was faster.

"Child! Never got stronger!" , I said and pushed him harder into the mat. Taemin pushed back really hard but not hard enough.

" Aish! I thought we've stopped this games years before!", He said hard breathing.

"I thought we had an appointment this afternoon!", I answered and let him go. Taemin looked at me, with his eyes wide open, " you thought I forgot about it? I never forget my promises!"

"But... but you said, I should have fun!", Taemin answered and hit me softly, " How could you act as if you forgot about it?"

I looked at the clock. 6 pm . Taemin follewed my eyes and I heard a surprised sound coming out of his mouth.

 

"Omo! It’s late....too...late!“, he said and bit his finger.

"Too late for what? Going out? Eating something in the city?“, I answered and smiled at him mischievously.

"Hyung!“, he said and took my hand in his.

"Let’s go and grab something to eat!“, I said and pinched his cheek softly.

"But I thought-„

"Stop thinking! And now lets go, I’m really hungry!! Pahbo!“