Chapter 9

IT STARTED WITH A GLASS OF SOJOO!

Myungsoo's  POV

 

 

"Taemin, what are you doing here?", I  asked and tipped his shoulder softly.

"Oh..... hi..... Myungsoo... I just....... I .. was just standing around. I don't wanted to bother you!", he turned around and looked at Jin Ae, who was linking arms with me. I hated when she did that. Jin Ae was liking me since elementary school, she thought she could own me someday. That's why I didn't like her. She was sticking on me the whole time, when I was in High School and she even followed me at College. Man, this woman was a professional stalker!! I looked at Taemins face expression and I had to realize, that it changed, what was this expression?I've never seen it before. 

"Bothering me? Taemin, are you ok?", I replied and reached my hand onto his forehead, to check if he was alright, but he made a step back. His eyes got even bigger and I could feel, that he was feeling uncomfortable. Suddenly he turned around an walked away, nearly running. What was that? Why did he walk away? 

 

"Taemin, please wait!", his feet were fast, faster than mine. 

I was just a bit too slowly, because of this ballast named Jin Ae, was hanging on my wrist. The gap between us was getting bigger, I don't wanted to loose him.

"Myungsoo- Oppa, please not so fast!!!", Jin Ae cried and I dragged her with me.

"YAH! Taemin! Please!", I screamed before I lost him in a crowded street. ! I ruffled my hair in anger and frustration. Why was he standing in front of my school? He looked like he's going to wait for somebody... did he wait for me? Jin Ae shook me out of my thoughts. She was panting heavily, this silly girl isn't that sportive, right, I thought and turned around to her.

"Oppa,... who was that girl? Are you betraying me?!", she asked and brushed her hair out of her face. 

"Tzzz .... I can't believe it..! GIRL?"

Ok, he resembled on a girl, because his hair was really long these days, but he was definitely a guy! I shook my head and Jin Ae looked at me like a offended child. I rolled my eyes. 

"What is she? Is she prettier than me? Has she a lot of money? TELL ME!", she lifted her upper lip in anger.

"It's none of your business! Let my hand go, I have no time!", I shook her hand off and run in the same direction, Taemin was running just a few minutes before. I could hear her yelling something like: "You never followed me,when I was running away!!!", of course not silly girl! Why should I? I'm sorry, but I'm not a masochist. 

Where should I looking for him? This city was to big to find him. I took my cellphone and dialed his number. 

"The person you're trying to-"

! His phone was switched off. I looked around, I was here before, but it was quite a long time ago.

 

Flashback:

Me and my parents went to a big shopping mall. It was march the cherry trees were blooming.

 

"Myungsoo-ah, listen to me, it's really crowded in here, so please gimme your hand.", my mother said and took ma hand into hers.

 

We walked around for quite a long time, and my feet felt tired. I didn't want to stand anymore, so I sat down onto the floor.

"Aegi! Please, stand up. We're going to sit into a little cafe. There's a playground, too."

I stood up, but just because she mentioned the playground.

 

As I ate my little chocolate cake, I went to the playground and sat onto the swing. After swinging a while I saw a little girl crying. She was sitting into an edge.

 

"Why are you crying? Did somebody bully you?", I asked and sat beside the girl.

"Aniya.... I.. I .. l-lost m-my paaaaaaaaahaarents.", she cried even louder. 

"What's your name? Why did you lose them?"

"They just walked off. Thehhhhheeyyyy f-forgot m-me! Thehhhhhhheeeeyyyy d-don't want m-me anymohoooore~!", she started to sob like crazy and I felt embarrassed. 

"Did you hold their hands? I bet they told you to do it. It's really dangerous, the place is really crow-"

"You're a Pahbo!", she threw some half melted peppereo sticks at me. 

"No, I'm not!", I answered and stood up.

"Of course you are! Talking just rubbish! Stupid boy!"

I shook my head offended and kicked her leg softly.

"You're a really stupid girl! I hate girls!!"

"I'm not a girl, Pahbo! You're a girl!!!!"

"NOOOO I'm not!!!!", I stood up and looked at his long hair. He was definitely a girl.... no boy was wearing such long hair! 

"Where are you going?", he grabbed my sleeve and looked at me with his big eyes. 

"I'm going to my parents and tell them, that you called me a stupid boy!"

"No, please..... or I'm going to tell my parents, that you called me a girl!"

"But you said, you don't know where your parents are!"

".... I.... Uhuhuuhuhuhuhuhuhu~... I l-lost t-them~!!!!!"

 

I ran to my parents, because I was scared. I didn't know what to do.

I told my parents and they got up to find the parents of the little boy.

 

I don't know why but suddenly I stood in front of the playground again.... but it wasn't there anymore. I looked around, a lot has changed, the shops, had other names and the little cafe was gone, too. I wanted to turn around as I saw a person sitting in the edge, where the playground was, like ten years before. 

 

 

 

Taemin's POV

 

 

"You're looking like a girl.", 

I looked up and saw him leaning onto the wall and he smirked a bit. How did he found me?

"You're looking like a girl! Go away!", I muttered and looked away. I could hear him sitting down beside my. His hand touched my hair softly, caressing it. I turned my head a little bit and stared at the floor. The anger was gone, now I was just tired, and suddenly I felt helpless like ten years before. 

"Why did you run away?", I knew this question was coming. 

"I ... I just .... why did you follow me?", I asked instead. I couldn't say that I was hurt because he hung up with a girl...such a pretty girl..! I bit my fingernails and closed my eyes.

"Yah! I asked first!", he yelled and pushed my head a bit.

"I won't give you an answer. Who was that pretty girl?", I yelled back and bit my nails harder.

"Are you jealous?", he asked and a smirk appeared in his face. I turned around blushing and he my head softly. I hid my face under my hair. 

"You're a quite pretty girl, too. You know."

I pushed my elbow into his rips. He gasped for air and I smirked. Pahbo!

"What was that for?!", he cried and shook me rudely.

"Let's change the subject!", I said and tried to stand up but he held my wrist and pulled me into his arms.

"You're prettier than her.", he said and my heart nearly collapsed. After a few seconds he pushed me off his body and stood up laughing. 

"Hahahahahaha, you should have seen your face!!", his face got red and he pointed at me with his finger.

"You're stupid!", I yelled and threw a shoe at him, but then I couldn't hold my laugher back. He was just so immature, and I was it, too, but it really felt good.