3. Chapter

IT STARTED WITH A GLASS OF SOJOO!

 

 

L / Myungsoo's POV 

 

When I was entering the flat, Taemin was sitting on the floor eating breakfast and watching television at the same time. 

"Welcome home!", he said with his mouth full of ppang (bread), "You're home already?" I nooded powerless and brought my whole body to him on the ground, to join him having breakfast. He was watching it again. The show I hated the most, because it was a waist of time. 

"Why are you watching 'We got married' again? This show !", I tried to switch the television of but he was faster then me. "I like it. I like the girls in there. Imagine, how awesome it would be, getting married with some member of SNSD! Awesome, right?", his eyes were shining while he told me that. But I was shaking my head. I'm sorry but I'm not a dreamer. 

"Hyung, by the way, I'm having a date this afternoon.", Taemin suddenly said and turned around to me. 

"Uhm.. ok! And why are you telling me this?", I asked uninterested and took my sweater of. Why was it so damn hot? In the morning it was freezing cold in the afternoon I felt like melting away. 

"Because I thought you wanna know....", he answered and turned again to the television. 

"Good... what kind of date, Taemin?" , I asked exhausted and was laying down to the floor ready to sleep. 

"Just a date.." , he answered and made an irritated sound. I opened my eyes and stared at him. Surprisingly he made me smile. He was so sweet when he was angry. He was glaring at the television.

" So then have fun!" , I mumbled and turned my head to the television.

 

Taemins POV

 

There he was! I've been so bored the whole time without him. 

"Welcome home!", I said with a smile on my face and I was eating my favorite ppang. I saw his tired face and he was more crawling than walking. 

I hope he didn't forgot our meeting this afternoon, because I was looking forward to it. We decided going to watch a movie and later going to eat something. As long as I remember we were friends, it started in childhood and grewn a lot stronger till now. He was all I had and I was all he had. So I was just happy having him by my side. I tried to hold his hand, to show him how happy I was, but he was eating bread.

"Why are you watching 'We got married' again? This show !" he suddenly said and pointed to the television. I don't know, but I really liked this show. I liked the celebrities in the show and the way the came closer to each other. I was dreaming about becoming a celebrity too and getting married with a beautiful woman.

"I like it. I like the girls in there. Imagine, how awesome it would be, getting married with some member of SNSD! Awesome, right?", I've became nervous while speaking.

We were sitting there for a while when I remembered the appointment this afternoon again. Just thinking about it made me smile. It was a really long time ago we went out together cause his job, he had to go to bed early or went to bed in the afternoon. So I was happy, that he found some time to spend with me.

"Hyung by the way, I'm having a date this afternoon.", I remembered him to go sleep early so he gets more power for that coming afternoon. 

"Uhm.. ok! And why are you telling me that?" 

Ta-eng ida, I was so relived, he remembered our date this afternoon. But, why did he say this so bored? Maybe because he was really tired from working the whole night. Yes, that's the reason I'm sure. But, what if he doesn't want to go? What if he's to tired? No, no he's fine... everything is going to be alright.

"Because I thought you wanna know....", I answered and I turned my face to the television again. I didn't wanted to look at his face and see what I was looking for. He had to remember, he had to.

"Good... what kind of date, Taemin?"

 Omo, my heart stopped. He can't remember! I felt empty and heavy at the same time.

"Just a date..", I pressed trough my lips. He must not forget it. He must not forget it! How could he? He promised me not to forget it. 

 

" You can't forget it! Right!" , I said to him that afternoon.

"Of course not! How could I?", he asked me laughing and hugged me. 

" I don't know..." I mumbled, turning red.

" You see!" He said and held closer," I promise not to forget!"

 

"So then have fun!" 

But he had forgot.