Chapter 8

IT STARTED WITH A GLASS OF SOJOO!

Taemin's POV

 

 

"Where are you going?", Kyunhae tried to follow my steps, but I was too fast for his short legs. 

"I'm going to eat with Myungsoo. Ah! Shht! I know what you're going to say.", I made a wiping hand gesture and looked at him with a you-better-shut-up-glance. Kyunhae is a really good guy, but he's talking too much rubbish. He was my nearly best friend since kindergarden, but then in high school Myungsoo came into my life, first Kyunhae hated him, but now it has got better. They weren't rivals anymore. 

"I knew you're gonna say that.", Kyunhae mumbled into his scarf, "When did you have meal with me, the last time?"

"It's just for today! I won't eat with him everyday but yesterday we drank some sojoo and he told me that-"

"You two drank sojoo? In the middle of the week? Aish, you're crazy! You both!", he raised his upper lip and stared at me as if I was an alien. He always did this glance when he's annoyed, since he's been a little boy. I nearly laughed.

"He brought some bottles. I was just sitting there crying.", I said and grabbed his jacket. 

"So he forced you to drink it? He's not good for....- Wait you cried? Wae? Did he hurt you?", He suddenly grabbed my shoulders and shook me with his eyes wide opened. Hyung, you are scary! 

"No, he didn't hurt me, and neither he forced me to drink! He's not as bad as you want him to be!", I said and slapped his hands softly away. Kyunhae, thought about it and his mind was nearly breaking down, I could see it, because some wrinkles appeared on his forehead. Kekekekeke, he's such a cutie! I pinched him into his cheek, I couldn't resist.

"Oww! Apa! Why did you do that? I don't like the thought, about you living together with this... guy!", he rubbed his cheek and looked down to the ground. I knew he blushed, he liked it, when I pinched him into his cheek. He always did it to me. 

"This 'guy' has got a name! And I really like living together with him! He always cares about me, and he's a really good cook, and he's a good listener. You know, he can sing, too and dance and he's really funny, but you, you always just want to see the bad sides of him.", I smacked his arm softly and he rolled his eyes.

"Stop it, or I have to throw up!", he said and choked a few times, playful. This, mean guy.

"You know I could continue till tonight~...", I said and glanced at him with a lovely gaze. 

"Shikkereo, you better not do that! What does this guy mean to you?", he took a few steps back and formed a cross with his fingers. His sign for a No Go. This was a easy question, I thought and opened my mouth, .... but..... but suddenly I didn't know the answer anymore. What did he mean.... to me? A friend.?... A brother?.... A ...... bit ..... more..... NO, this couldn't be. Hahaha.......ha.... not really. 

"I'm waiting for an answer!", He stomped at the ground with his feet. I started to bite my fingernails in confusion. 

"He's ...... just a friend! Why are you asking me that all the time?", I glanced at him with anger. Now, I was pissed off. Thanks bro! What would Myungsoo say if he sees me in this mood? It's your fault!

"I don't know... people are changing.", he shook his head and walked away, "Bye! Have fun with your BOYFRIEND, eat a lot of chocolate with him and tell him how handsome he's looking today, and in the end of the day you both can make a lot of babies.... but I forgot you, can't have babies!" 

"Come here! I want to strangulate you!!", I screamed back and threw a empty Peppero box at him.

"No way!", he shouted while running away. This idiot!

I turned myself around and started walking direction of Myungsoo's school. He's just my friend.... he always was and nothing's gonna change. I layed one hand on my chest, close to my heart and walked faster. Honestly, I couldn't wait to meet Myungsoo. I wanted to see his eyes, they gave me security, I almost needed his eyes. Without noticing I started to run. My legs ran as if they got pulled by a ghost. Hyung, I'm coming!

After a few minutes I arrived at the school gate. I hid myself behind a tree, because I wanted to surprise him. The school bell didn't ring this time and nobody was on the place. I sat down and waited nervously. I didn't have to wait a long time, after a few minutes I could see the students leaving the school. He was there, too..... but..... what.... who was that girl.... beside him? And why.... why... did she link arms with him?!!! I tried to hide my self deeper into the tree but he has seen me. 

"Taemin, what are you doing here?", he asked and tipped at my shoulder softly.

"Oh..... hi..... Myungsoo... I just....... I .. was just standing around. I don't wanted to bother you!", I turned around and looked at the girl. She was pretty.... too pretty! I suddenly felt like crying. Who was she and why did she know Myungsoo? 

"Bothering me? Taemin, are you ok?", He reached his hand onto my forehead but I made a step back. Please, Hyung don't touch me now. I turned around an walked away, ignoring his calls.