Chapter 7

IT STARTED WITH A GLASS OF SOJOO!

Myungsoo's POV

 

 

He wasn't at home when I came back from school. Honestly that made me nervous. 

"Taemin!!! Taemin-ah!! Are you at home?"

No answer came back. I took my cell phone out of my pocket and started tipping some short message.

 

Taemin-ah!

Where are you?

 

I've been waiting 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 20 minutes and hour but he never wrote back.

! I kicked  the chair, a bad idea, my foot was hurting as if somebody run over it, but I didn't care. It was my job looking after Taemin, I waited on the balcony for him but he didn't appear. It was getting cold outside... Taemin didn't take a jacket with him, he must have been hungry. 

Myungsoo oppa~! ôuô

What are you doing?

Have you already eaten something? I will treat you!! =^_~= 

Your fairy~

 

Pfff... Fairy? Not In your dreams I thought and looked at the short message. I knew it was Jin Ae, she felt for me years ago and she was really tough. I've rejected her about ten times but she never gave up.

I decided to buy some food at the market, maybe Taemin was coming back hungrily. At the market, I just took one of every instant noodles package I found and trowed it in my basket. I also bought some beer and sojoo, no, I'm not an alcohol addict but alcohol is helping me to forget stuff, that was hard to forget.

On my way home the ajumma came to me to collect the bill. I really liked her and she wanted to invite me for a cup of tea but I had to reject her... this was the first time.

As I went the stairs up to the flat I saw him. He was standing at the rooftop, like he did it so many times before. I made big jumps to reach the balcony. Please, please don't .... don't jump! You crazy guy!! He turned around, I guess he had heard me hard breathing behind him. Then I saw them. The tears in his eyes.

I couldn't help myself I had to bring him into my arms. 

"Wae?", I asked and shook him rudely. More tears felt down.

"What?", he answered with a shaky voice. I could see him clenching his teeth hardly.

"Why are you crying?", I asked and held his chin, to look at his eyes.

"I... I just ... please let me go first.", he wiped his tears away. Let me do this, this is my job, I thought and let him go. Taemin sat down on the edge of the roof and started to seesaw his legs. 

"Are you in pain?", I asked and looked down on him. Was it possible, that he was injured?

"Aniya... I just ....", He turned his head away, "  father called me!"

Shivers went trough his body and I knew he was crying again. My arms wrapped around his shoulders and I hid my face into his hair. I couldn't handle this. His father? , what did he say? I had to know.

"What did he want?", I hid my face deeper in his blond hair and hugged him closer. That was feeling so good. I felt he was freezing. 

"He told me to come back again.", He said with a whiny voice and I could feel his hand holding my arms. 

"Hajima, don't cry anymore.", I whispered into his hair, " you don't have to listen to this !"

Taemin answered with a new wave of tears. His father, must have humiliated him again. I hated this man, for leaving his son alone trough his childhood, and now he tried to force him,  coming back at home? 

"Don't cry! I can't hear you crying!", I whispered desperately begging him to stop. He turned around and stared at my bag. 

"Did you buy something?", he answered with teary eyes and trembling lips. This guy tried hard not to worry me, but I was worried as hell.

"Don't do that!", I said and his soft skin, "Tell me what he said to you!"

Taemin shook his head and tried to stand up but I was holding his wrist.

"I thought you wanted to visit me at school, and have dinner with me.", I said and looked at his face. He avoided my eyes and sat down again.

"You wanted to eat with me?", he asked and bit in his sleeve like a little boy, who was ashamed.

"Neh! I was so happy seeing you! But then I realized that you wasn't there because of me.", I said and looked up to the stars. I saw Taemin from the side looking at me.

"I'm sorry Hyung, really sorry. I didn't know about your feelings.", his voice was soft and he hugged my arm and leaned against it. I pulled him closer.

"You wanna drink some sojoo? I bought some bottles."

Taemin looked at my with big eyes. 

"You really have an alcohol problem!", he whispered but I heard him and smiled. Maybe he was right. But I didn't care about it.

He took the bottle and opened it without hesitating and looked down to the city. 'This place was the best in Seoul', he said when he was sitting here the first time in his life, and he was right. From here I could see the high business buildings and the lights were shining like an ocean of fireflies. In the morning I could see the sunrise over the huge buildings. I just wanted to share this with him.

"Hyung", Taemin said suddenly, "I'm sorry for worried you all the time." He hugged me closer and I could feel his lips softly touching my cheeks. It was like some storm inside of my head. But I showed him a pokerface.

"Aish, aniya, that's ok!", I his hair and looked up to the stars again.

"Hyung what do you think....  is it good sharing one bed?", he asked and was biting his fingernails. Cute as ever I thought. 

"Why not? Don't you like it?"

"I like it, it gives me the feeling of comfort. I don't feel lonely.", he said with lower  voice and sat up straight. He turned around to look into my face and I could see the same expression as on that afternoon ,when he was running away. 

"Hyung I like you.... I like you very much!", he said with a soft voice and his eyes were shining like he had fiver. I took his face in my hands, his cheeks blushed, but he didn't stop looking in my eyes.

"I really like you, too! Promise me, that you'll never leave me!", I pressed his thin body against mine, but there was no satisfaction, I couldn't hold him as close as I wanted to.

"Promise.", he said and cuddled is face into my neck, hiding his face. Crazy guy, I thought and smiled.