5. Chapter

IT STARTED WITH A GLASS OF SOJOO!

Taemin's POV

 

There it was! This empty bottle of sojoo again. A lot of empty bottles. It reminded me on something but I couldn't find out, cause there was a big cloud in my head, barring me of remembering just a little thing. The food was good, the restaurant was good, Myungsoo was good. I remember that I was smiling the whole time. Must be that sojoo. Myungsoo was looking at me with this indescribable gaze. Sometimes he smiled, or laughed because I told something funny but the most time he was just looking at me. I tried to avoid his eyes and looked around, whereon he started to laugh again. 

"Are you trying, to avoid me?", he said still laughing. I blushed. My face felt hot, because of the sojoo. Why was it so hot?,"N-no! W-why should I?", I looked directly into his eyes. Omo! My cheeks were so hot. Why did I drink so much sojoo? Pahbo! I hit my head soflty and mumbled some swear words.

"Yah! Don't do that!", Myungsoo took my fist in his hand and waved at a service girl," one bottle of water please!"

"No more sojoo?", I asked and looked at my empty glass. 

"I think you had enough!", Myungsoo answered and took some meat with his chopsticks,"Here!" 

He put it in my mouth, laughing. 

"Hey, I'm not a little child! I can do it by myself!", I answered and took my chopsticks from the table. My cheeks blushed again, but these time because of him.

"Are you sure?", he bursted out laughing, he was drunk, but he was still looking handsome. That made me jealous. 

"What is this? Looking so handsome while drinking?", I said with a bitter face and took a deep breath. He smiled at me. Then he bended over the table to pinch my cheeks.

"Stop that! They're red already!", I said and hit his hand away. Myungsoo laughed again till the service girl came with a bottle of water. This Hyung is really happy when he's drunk. He made my glass full with water and starred at it for a moment, lost in his mind. I took a mouthful and started to eat again. 

"Myungsoo are you alright?", I asked worried after few minutes. He looked up and smiled. He was alright. 

"Wanna play a game?", he asked suddenly and smiled at me. 

"Sure! What kind of game?", I asked and tried to sit straight.

"Just a game! But first lets eat and leave this place!", He said and took some meat. I nodded and took some meat too. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hyung I'm sooooo full!", I said and was drumming softly on my belly.

"Then you shouldn't eat that much!", he said laughing and smiled at me.

"Hyung you said you wanted to play some game! What kind of game?", I asked and turned around to him still walking.

"Lets go for a walk first!", he said and took my hand in his. There it was again this warm feeling. I was watching a duck family, feeding her children. I wish I had some bread.

"Where are we going?", I asked as we entered a little park. 

"Don't know, but I also don't care about.", he said and walked in front of me,"Come on!"

"Myungsoo, I want go to Noraebang!", I said suddenly and turned around. I wanted to hear him sing. Myungsoo took my hand and turned me around again.

"Noraebang?", he was looking at me with this gaze. This I-know-what-you-want-but-I- have- other -plans-for- tonight- gaze. Uh, I didn't liked it! He grabbed my wrist and hold my chin, to look in my face,"Wae?"

"B-because I wanna hear you sing...", I said and turned my face away. It was so hot. I hate you sojoo!

"Sing?Hahaha! Ok, if you want to!", he said and walked to the next street to call a taxi.

"Yay! Oppa you are the best!", I said smiling and suddenly turned quiet. My body turned into a stone. O....O...oppa? What did I say? OPPA? Am I crazy? 

Myungsoo laughed and from one moment to the next his eyes got big.

"What did you called me?", he asked and took me into his arms,"did you really call me Oppa?"

I shook my head.

"Liar!", he said and I heard he was lightly amused. GREAT! -.-

"Hyung ....j-just get in the taxi! The man is waiting!", I said and avoided his eyes.

After 20 minutes we arrived at a Noraebang place. Myungsoo rented a room for two persons and two bottle of sojoo. Not again!

"Lets sing this song!", I said and pushed at Hyunas Bubble Pop. 

"No! I don't want to! Why this song?", he said and took a swallow of his bottle of sojoo.

"Because I want to!", I said and pulled he from the sofa.

"Sure, because you like her!", Myungsoo said and grabbed the mic. I turned red. Why could he, turning me red with just so simple words? This sojoo is the one I blame.

"And now together! Blubble Bubble Bubble Pop Bubble Bubble Pop Pop!"

"OH BOY!"

"Neoege nal matchujin ma!"

"HEY BOY!"

"Naege deo baraji ma!"

"MY BOY!"

"Geopumcheoreom geojit mameul!"

"Blubble Bubble Bubble Pop Bubble Bubble Pop Pop!"

 

 

And after that:

 

"Yeogi isseo deo deo, butak halkke, deo deo, jalhae julgge, deo deo, ajigeun mot bonae nikka!"

"Nan nan, sara yahae nan nan, beotyeo ya hae, nan nan, eonjengan meomchul tenikka!"

"Niga isseoya man yeogi ga paradise, eojiro neoreul gadwo beorin paradise, oh oh......"

 

And after THAT!:

"Sanso gateun neo..."

"Nan neoman deurishwimyeon dashi naebaeteureul su eopseo"

"Ih janinhan gotong soge naega jugeogago itjana"

 

 

And so on:

 

"You better run run run run run!"

"Deoneun mot bwa geodeocha jullae!"

"You better run run run run run!"

 

"Ok, ok, ok! I can't sing anymore! My throat is hurting!", I sat down and Myungsoo gave me a new bottle of sojoo.

"That was daebak!", he said breathless and laid down.

"Yes, it was!", I said and closed my eyes for a moment.

"Want to go home?", he asked and I nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was late after midnight, when we arrived at home. I felt so tired and lifeless, but there was a smile on my face, I couldn't erase. Myungsoo took a look on his clock.

"Time to go to work!", he said sarcastically and took his coat of.

"Time to go to bed!", I said and laid down my bed. 

"Good night!", he said and turned around, ready to go to bed.

"Wait!", I stood up and gave him a little kiss on his cheek, then I ran for my life. 

"Good night!", I could hear his voice trough the door. Why were my cheeks that warm? I hate you sojoo!