1. Chapter: Sojoo

IT STARTED WITH A GLASS OF SOJOO!

 


Taemin's POV

 

 

"Yah! Teamin! Is ramen enough for you?" 

I turned around and put my book away. I was studying for chemistry and biology because I couldn't understand the difference.

"Yes thank you Hyung!", I said and showed a big smile. He smiled back and sat beside me, with a bottle of sojoo. He really likes sojoo, I thought and took a deep breath. 

"You want some too?", he asked and purred some sojoo in a small glass. I was confused, cause I wasn't old enough to drink some sojoo, and he knew that very well. So I didn't gave an answer. But it seemed he took this as a yes. I starred at the glass in front of me, fighting with myself, if I should drink it or not.

"Shireo? You don't want to?", he asked me and he drank the glass in one shot without any movement in his face. Wow, this is impressive! 

"I-I want to!", I said and took the glass in my hands. It touched my lips, but why was I so afraid? Do it! I said to my self and then I felt it in my throat, warm and comfortable, but suddenly it changed...it....it. burned like fire!!! Oww! 

Myungsoo started laughing. I loved to hear it but at that moment I was nearly killing him. 

"What is this? Poison?", I asked hard breathing. Oww, it really hurted, and there was a warm feeling in my stomach. He nodded.

"Something like that!", he said and laid an arm around my shoulders, "You like it?"

I laid my head down on his chest. My head started to feel heavy, heavy as a bowling bullet. 

"What were you reading?", he asked and took my book from the floor.

"Biology and chemistry!", I answered. My head felt heavier and heavier, "Hyung I don't understand the difference between those subjects."

I held my second glass of sojoo in my hands, or was it the third? I don't remember. My head slipped on his lap. I saw his eyes fixed on my book. It wasn't that interesting, why did he spend such so much time looking at it? His eyes wandered and found a target at my eyes. He had wonderful eyes, I realized, I love this dark brown. 

"Taemin are you drunk already?", he asked smiling and I tried to sit up but my body was so damn heavy. I didn't gave an answer. Suddenly Myungsoo bended over me, I could see his teeth, his lips. I closed my eyes.

"Should I explane you the difference between chemistry and biology?"

His voice felt warm and soft. I nodded, but without opening my eyes.

"How do you feel at the moment with me by your side?"

I thought a bit about it. I felt save, and comfortable, I really liked it.

"Great really great!", I said and wrapped my arms around him,"Wae?"

Myungsoo's body started trembling, I could hear his gentle laughing. He was amused.

"This is chemistry! Feeling good in presence of a person is chemistry. You know people don't say such thinks like 'there's good chemistry' without areason! Do you understand?", he said and I really understood. Wow I really did!

"And what's biology, Hyung?", I asked and took another shot of sojoo. Oww, it hurted but not as much as in the beginning. My parents would have killed me if  they had found out. But in future I would do so much worser things than that. I didn't knew it myself , till now, but I felt it in my fingertips, it was coming, and it was fast. Myungsoo changed his weight distribution and touched my face with his fingers. I felt his breath at my cheek, warm and soft. Then his lips touched my cheek , just for a moment then it was over.

"That is biology!", he said and stood up, " if you have some questions, just ask me tomorrow!" 

He went to the restroom and the last thing I heard was: 

"Good night! Sleep now!" 

 

 

 

 

 

Ouuuhhhh, this is a short chapter but I like it! so have fun reading more! :D

Next chapter is coming soon!!!!

Greets Banangeun