✆Calling: GGjjangs9

sʜʏ ᙡᗩᖇᖇᓰᗢᖇ 's Title and Plot Shop ツ [not accepting requests]

Hiiiii. I know my ideas are weird...especially the 3rd one....so you don't have to use them if ya don't want to. LOL.

 

Your Title: Starting a New Life

 

❥ Tiffany, Taeyeon, and Ga In are 3 girls that have escaped from their own abusive relationships- Tiffany from Jokwon, Taeyeon from Siwon, and Ga In from Leeteuk. They are each determined to start fresh and enter into a better relationship with new partners. And so, Tiffany meets Siwon,  Taeyeon meets Leeteuk, and Ga In meets Jokwon. But will they realize their mistake before its too late?



❥ Tiffany and Siwon were dating until one day she finds out that he was really dating Ga In and he was just playing around with tiffany's feelings. As a desperate attempt to fire a comeback, she declares that she is a lesbian for Taeyeon. From then on, things get messy as Tiffany has to pretend to fall for Taeyeon, who is utterly infuriated with her, and other people pop up and become competition.



❥ The story follows 3 girls- Tiffany, Taeyeon, and Ga In, who undergo a change.



❥ Tiffany, Taeyeon, and Ga In are 3 girls that have each had a bitter ending with their boyfriends. They become nuns and swear off boys for the rest of their lives. But when one of them falls out of line and in love with a man, what will happen to their friendship and their vows?

 

✦ ✧  ✦ ✧