✆Calling: InnocentMinds71

sʜʏ ᙡᗩᖇᖇᓰᗢᖇ 's Title and Plot Shop ツ [not accepting requests]

Haiiii. For the 132421312th time, I'm sorry this was late! I'm not neglecting my shop, but I am SO busy nowadays. Hope my ideas will help!

 

Your Title: Accidental Kiss

 

Hyemin and Luhan were a perfectly fine couple, and so were Baekhyun and Naeun (or some other girl character, I just made one up). But one night, Hyemin and Baekhyun got a little drunk...and ended up making out with each other! When they discover what happened that night, they must do their best to try keeping the news from reaching their real lovers.

 

Hyemin and Luhan had been together for quite some time, and their relationship was still going strong. Nothing had gotten in their way, until now when a new kid named Baekhyun moved to their school. He has his eyes on Hyemin, but has no way to approach her. So what does he do of course? "Accidently" kiss her. And that's when chaos erupts and the HyeHan couple will never be the same again.

 

Hyemin and Luhan were together for quite some time, but Hyemin was getting a bit tired of him. So she starts hanging out with other guys and during a game at a party, ends up locking lips with bad boy Baekhyun. When Luhan figures out, he is devastated but is not willing to let go of her, causing Hyemin to feel guilty for ever betraying him and wanting to go back to him. But she's still got an eye for Baekhyun as well, and now she's torn between the two. Who knew one little kiss could set off such a chain reaction?

 

With goddess-like looks, amazing talents, and a charming personality, Jung Hyemin is the most sought after girl in Seoul High School. If you ask her whom she had her first kiss with, she'd giggle and say with Luhan, her current boyfriend. But technically, she had it with Byun Baekhyun in middle school when she fell on and ended up kissing him. After the incident, he had moved away to Busan for a few years and now he had come back after realizing that he had a crush on Hyemin. Of course, he has plenty of competition and obstacles, and Hyemin might not even remember the "kiss" they shared. So will Baekhyun be able to get Hyemin or will he just land in the reject pile along with many other crushed hopefuls?

 

 

✦ ✧  ✦ ✧