✆Calling: myunghee17ukiss

sʜʏ ᙡᗩᖇᖇᓰᗢᖇ 's Title and Plot Shop ツ [not accepting requests]

Hello tharrr!  Finally thought of some ideas for you. So I'm guessing you need an OC for your story but you never mentioned her (I mean who else is Yesung supposed to fall in love with...) so I'll just name her "Jieun" right now. It's a pretty name, no? But remember you're the author so do whateva ya want ;D And my plot ideas might be a bit general and not very in detail, but it's because you requested for a shorter story^^ If you have any questions, feel free to PM me!

 

Your Title: You're my Star

 

 Yesung and Jieun, two rival astronomers, get paired together for a star-gazing project. Through the ups and downs of their assignment, will they be able to draw closer together?

 

 Yesung and Jieun live on the complete opposite sides of the world. Yet, every night, they wish upon the same star and ask for the Heavens to take care of their future spouse, whom they don't know of yet. 

 

 Before passing away due to his brain cancer, Yesung buys a star on the sky for his girlfriend Jieun. When he finally leaves the world, Jieun, in her mourning state, looks up at the night sky and talks to the star he bought her. On the other side, Yesung is still taking care of her from above.

 

 Yesung is in the arts and literature program in his high school. Every time he has an assignment, he bases it on a girl he has a huge crush on yet he doesn't even know her. Jieun is also in the arts and literature program at the same high school and every time she has an assignment she makes it after the one boy she's been looking at for ages, even though she doesn't even know who he is either. How long will it take for them to realize they are for each other?

 

 

Please PM me your story link when it's up! Thank you for requesting, have a nice day :)

✦ ✧  ✦ ✧