✆Calling: kpoplovebunny

sʜʏ ᙡᗩᖇᖇᓰᗢᖇ 's Title and Plot Shop ツ [not accepting requests]

Heyyya! What's it been, over 2 weeks? I STINK! I'M SO SORRY. PLEASE FORGIVE ME.

So I know you wanted a "YOU" character, but for my convenience because I'm selfish like that, I'm going to put an OC and name her "Hyojin" k? Cuz it's just easier writing that way for me. But that's just me. You can turn her into a "YOU" character when you start writing :) And my ideas are weird, I know. But I hope you like them! I can always add more if you ask for it!

Your title: Wish Gone Wrong

 

Hyojin is one lucky girl. With a wealthy family, gorgeous face, all-around talents, and the kingka Lee Joon as her boyfriend, what else could she possibly wish for in her life? One day, a genie named Jonghyun pops into her room and promises to grant one wish from her. Ony one? Well, using her brain, she wishes for 4 more wishes. Smart, right? That is, until 4 MORE genies--named Onew, Key, Minho, and Taemin--pop into her room because apparently every wish comes with a genie. And those genies don't leave until somebody else makes the same stupid wish that Hyojin made. So how will Hyojin deal with these boys for the time being, especially since Joon would not be so happy knowing about these guys?

 

Hyojin. She's more than just a Shawol. She's a crazy, obsessed one and is utterly infatuated with them. So when a genie named Lee Joon suddenly appears, giving her the opportunity to have one of her wishes granted, she wishes that SHINee would be hers, just like any delusional Korean fangirl. Well, she gets her wish..sort of. Instead, she gets a giant poster of the boys of SHINee in her room...except they're alive! They're the actual SHINee boys! Living and breathing and...stuck in a piece of paper in Hyojin's room. So what's Hyojin going to do with them? Keep them or try to get them out?

 

All Hyojin wanted was to meet the man of her dreams, Kim Jonghyun. The super y and playful main vocalist of the most epic group ever called SHINee. So when she finds a magical lamp with a genie inside that will grant her a wish, she wishes, "I wish Kim Jonghyun, the iest dinosaur in the world with the most glorifying voice in the world, would be mine!" And the next day, she gets her dream come true. A living, breathing miniature dinosaur is in her room-and he talks, too, with that same voice that Kim Jonghyun has! Yes you read that right, Hyojin has the most amazing person trapped in a dinosaur's body! Now that he's trapped in an abnormal exterior, how will she get him back into a human?

 

✦ ✧  ✦ ✧