✆Calling: HaeSic_Lover

sʜʏ ᙡᗩᖇᖇᓰᗢᖇ 's Title and Plot Shop ツ [not accepting requests]

Hope these help! If not feel free not to use them haha.

 

 

Title: I'm Living With the Kingkas?!

 

Jessica, a high school student from California, America, was sent to boarding school in Gangnam, South Korea by her parents. However, when she got there, a terrible natural catastrophe caused the school to close down and Jessica had no where to go. So then her parents called her and told her to go to Seoul to stay with a close family friend of theirs: the Kims. When she got to their home, she met the mother, father, and the brothers Jaejoong and Jonghyun, who were 2 very popular, handsome boys that attended the school Jessica would go to. Nobody at her new school knew that she lived with those 2 but when she befriends a boy named Donghae how long will she be able to keep the secret--and prevent any weird misunderstandings?

 

Jessica Jung had grown up in California, America her whole life, but her parents now want her to go live in Seoul, her hometown. She was sent to live with her aunt and uncle whom she's never met before, but a mix up occured and another girl named Jessica Kim was sent there. So where does the Ms. Jung go? To where Ms. Kim was supposed to go--to her cousins house, which was where the kingkas Jaejoong, Jonghyun, and Donghae lived. They don't know that this Jessica is not their cousin but Jessica doesn't want to tell them that, partially to prevent confusion and also because she wants to have a little fun with them...

 

It's a girl's ultimate dream come true! Jessica is living with the 3 kingkas of her school!...not really. Her parents have moved to the same fancy apartment building that Jaejoong, Jonghyun, and Donghae live in. Rumors spread around and unfortunately got distorted so now the whole school thinks that Jessica lives in the same exact place that the 3 kingkas live in, even though their rooms are separated by a few floors. So will Jessica clear those rumors, or will she try to make them come true?

 

✦ ✧  ✦ ✧