✆Calling: TwilightDesires71

sʜʏ ᙡᗩᖇᖇᓰᗢᖇ 's Title and Plot Shop ツ [not accepting requests]

What's up? I hope you like my ideas! I liked your title because it gave me a whole ton of ways to look at it, hence giving me more plot ideas. I PM'ed you some extra suggestions that might help you. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me! Thank you for requesting, and I hope I helped you!

 

Your Title: Touch my Heart

 

 ❥ Jooeun dies a bitter death at a young age. In her short life she had broken up a relationship between Himchan and Suzy due to her adoration of him and her jealousy. In order for her to get to Heaven, she must go back in time, before her death, and reverse all her mistakes. But what if she falls for Himchan once again and her responsibility becomes a struggle once again? And what if this whole time, another boy had been watching Jooeun with love in his eyes?

 

 ❥ Jooeun is a young girl battling a severe case of anorexia (or any other type of disorder/addiction, like drugs, cutting, etc). Her parents, desperate to save her, pray for help. In response, God sends down three young teens, named Suzy, Himchan, and Sulhu, who have also gone through an eating disorder, to try to aid her. However, they had previously lost their lives from the disease years ago, but now have risen from the dead because of God's purpose. As the three befriend Jooeun and try leading her down the road of recovery, painful memories of their struggles arise as well and slowly they begin to fall back into the darkness they were in once again. Will one of them be able to touch Jooeun's heart and help her before it's too late?

 

  ❥ Jooeun and Himchan are aspiring detectives. Their next mission as a duo is to bust Seoul's baddest thug duo, Suzy and Sulhu. Much is at stake for both sides, though. If Jooeun and Himchan complete their task, they'll be able to become the top detectives in the city. But Suzy and Sulhu have a large criminal record behind them and are also in poverty and can't afford to get caught. When both sides clash, which side will get to make it through? Or will things like trust, friendship, and even love get in the way?

 

❥ Jooeun seems like your average shy teenage girl, one that is quiet and a bit secluded from the rest of the world. But nobody knows that underneath all that, she’s an evil sorceress with frightening powers. She has the ability to urn humans into dolls, ones that will never return to life until Jooeun herself loses her powers by being killed. To go with her dangerous capacities, she has a cold, merciless heart that does not easily forgive. If anyone angers her a bit, she’ll unleash her powers on them. Many cases have been reported of citizens going missing and dolls being put in replacement of them, but no one has yet to determine the cause.

However, one day Jooeun meets Sulhu, a kind, friendly young boy that begins spending time getting to know her. As time passes, the icy lock on her heart begins to melt away as she experiences a new meaning of life, one filled with the true happiness and joy of companionship and love. What happens, though, when she discovers the real truth behind Sulhu’s open arms? Will Jooeun still be able to keep the newfound compassion she has gained, or will her bitterness take over once again?

✦ ✧  ✦ ✧