✆Calling: BeanieBoo

sʜʏ ᙡᗩᖇᖇᓰᗢᖇ 's Title and Plot Shop ツ [not accepting requests]

Right off the bat, I'd like to apologize that this took wayyyy too long! I had a draft full of ideas that got lost in the AFF crash on Sunday, so I had to try to remember them all. Anyway, remember that you can do whatever you want with my plots, like editing them or merging them or using part of it...or you can just not use them at all. Perfectly fine with me. I've also PM'ed you some suggestions and other extra comments that others can only see if they read the story for themselves ;D As for the endings of the stories? Well, that's for you to decide :D But if you really have no clue whatsoever how to end them, you can always ask me! So let's get this rolling, shall we?

 

Your Title: When Cupid Fell in Love with Stupid

 

 ❥ In heaven there is a group called “Lovers of Love,” led by the Aphrodite, the Goddess of Love, and her army of Cupids. Their job is to pair up every single person on Earth with their future spouse and allow fate to bring the two together. However, when they try finding the ideal man for a young girl named Joohee to be with, they cannot match her up with anyone due to unknown circumstances, most likely for her obnoxious and dull-witted persona. To solve the problem, a young cupid is sent down as a teen boy named Chunji that will not only befriend her and fix her behavior, but also find her perfect match. But what if something gets in the way of his mission? And what if that thing is love itself?

 

 

 ❥ While flying down the streets of Seoul one Valentine’s Day shooting his love arrow everywhere, Cupid catches sight of a beautiful young girl named Joohee. He immediately falls head over heels for her and is determined to make her his. Since he is a god and she is a human, he has to turn mortal as well, and the process of making a human version of Cupid will take a couple of weeks. To make things easier for him, he asks his human friend Chunji to befriend her so that once Cupid turns fully human, it would be easier to date Joohee. But what if Chunji believes that Cupid isn’t the right match for her?  And what if he believes that her perfect man...is himself?

 

 

 ❥ Since the day that Joohee was born, the god of love, Cupid, had fallen in love with her. He had watched her grow over her years and believed that someday, fate would let the two be together. However, once she entered high school, she had grown an immense crush on the school’s biggest kingka, jerk, and player, L.Joe. Although he is not supposed to, he does his best to get in the way of their moments and prevent the two from ending up as a couple. But if he is to keep on preventing her from falling in love, then Joohee will only end up lonely in the future. How far would Cupid go as to end up together with her?

 

 

Remember to PM me your story link once you've put it up^^ Hope I helped you, and good luck on your story! :)

✦ ✧  ✦ ✧