✆Calling: simplewrite

sʜʏ ᙡᗩᖇᖇᓰᗢᖇ 's Title and Plot Shop ツ [not accepting requests]

Haha, I knew someday somebody would be requesting for both a title and a plot :) I'm going to try making this as un-confusing as possible. If I have more than one title idea for any one plot, they will be separated by a || thingymajigger. Any questions? Don't hesitate to ask! Happy writing~

 

❥ Title: The Fakers Called the Troublemakers

 

It all started in kindergarten, when Hyunseung accidently lost his temper and talked back to his teacher. However Hyuna, an innocent girl who had been admiring him from afar, misunderstood and took it that Hyunseung was a troublemaker type of guy. In hopes of catching his attention, she becomes a rulebreaker as well. What she didn't know was that Hyunseung was normally a well-behaved kid that also had a crush on her as well. When Hyuna starts becoming a rebel, Hyunseung tries to keep up with her as well, and the mess begins.

Fast forward to high school, and the two are the biggest troublemakers in their school. Their grades are falling and they're ruining their reputation, yet neither of them want to stop because of their interest in each other. Will they ever realize that it had been a misunderstanding from the start? Or will they keep on being blinded by their love for each other?

 

 

Title: From Trouble to Triumph

 

Hyuna and Hyunseung were the school’s biggest troublemakers. Always causing nuisances, they competed against each other often to see who could pull off the biggest schemes. The only thing in their way was their principal Mr. Shin, who would catch them red-handed. One day he had had enough. He told them one more time and they would be expelled and put into military school. And so the rivalry between the two end. Or does it really?

When Hyuna and Hyunseung catch Mr. Shin breaking some school rules, another competition is put in place: the first one to bust him and get him fired will be the winner. However, the two cannot get in trouble themselves or that will be the last of them. Through the twists, turns, truces, and trouble, what kind of unexpected things will the two get themselves into?

 

 

Title: I Can't Spell Trouble || Make, Take, and Troublemake

 

When innocent Hyuna loses a bet against class troublemaker Hyunseung, she is forced to be his criminal sidekick and personal slave. The only way she can be set free is if she’s able to get suspended out of school for at least a week by the end of the school year. And being the goody two-shoes she is, that cannot be easily done. But through the ups and the downs of their time together, do they still want to let go and move on...or will this spell love?

 

Make sure to check out my new addition of Story Street in Chapter 1! They're all the stories I contributed to. PM me your story link when you're done and I'll put it up there :)

✦ ✧  ✦ ✧