Dul

Archives of Drabbles

Eottoke? 

I'm bored and there's nothing to do. ; - ;

Oh! New idea. :"D 

I shalt update here everytime I get bored. :3 Well... probably.

*does winter story even though it's summer* winter stories are more fun.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

tumblr_m5oe12s7001qdvambo4_250.giftumblr_m5oe12s7001qdvambo1_250.gif

 

Lee Jieun. The most popular idol in Seoul, South Korea. Since her debut, she has always been leading the kpop charts. Though she was so young, her voice had a great passion in it, even if she didn't feel like singing. She had a secret. Her family members always loved hearing her sing, and when she got accepted into LOENENT, they were proud to say the least. As a child, she never wanted to sing. Honestly, all she wanted to be was a fashion designer. She secretly learned from her aunt, who was the only one that knew about her true passion. Her aunt had wanted to become a fashion designer too, but settled down, instead she had a chain of gourment restraunts worldwide. But her aunt still had the know hows of a fashion designer, and provided Jieun the skills. 

 


The sun shined, the birds chirped lightly. "B-B-B-B-R-R-R-R-R-R-I-I-I-I-N-G-G-G-G!" the alarm clock rang loudly. Jieun rubbed her eyes and opened them, looking around. She hit the snooze button and stretched.

Groaning, she forced herself out of bed and went to the bathroom. Cupping her hands, she filled them with cold water, shivering at the contact. She lowered her head down and splashed it on her face. She gasped at the impact and dried her face with her fluffly baby pink towel. Wiping her jawline, she made sure her face was dry and put the towel back. Rinsing the cup, she filled it with water and popped open the toothpaste tube. Squirting the toothpaste onto the brush, she brushed her teeth and gurgled. Spitting out the water, she then walked over to her closet. Using a towel, she wiped and looked through the wardrobe. Suddenly, her phone rang and she jumped surprised. Putting a hand on her chest, she went over to the phone calmly.

"Yeboseyo?" she asked.

"It's your manager, come here in 30 minutes at the maximum." she said.

"But what about-" her manager interupted.

"Breakfast is here, just come down here quickly." her manager replied.

"Arasso." she said, putting the phone back down.

She scanned her clothes, and ended up wearing a knitted over-sized mustard colored sweather over a plain white button-up, with lavender skinny jeans and a pair of light brown faux leather ankle boots. And lastly, a little necklace with light blue circles being the chain under her collar. Her hair was pulled back neatly in a simple bun.  Her stomach growled, and she picked a black faux leather purse that just looked like a bag, and walked out the door.

"Oh shoot." she muttered, going back in, she plucked her phone off the counter top and dashed back outside.

She pulled out of her driveway and 15 minutes later, she arrived at the company. She scanned her idol card.

"Anneyong~" she hummed to the security guard. He nodded acknowledging her and pointed to where her manager was. "

Kamsamida." she murmurered, walking into the room.

 

 

They were recording that day, and the editors were going over her track. She sighed and jumped onto the comfy couch, and pulled out her light blue notebook. 

 

Dear Journal, 

Auntie has been teaching me more about fabric reccently. Such as the knowhows of denim, silk, and coarse fabric. Which, of course, cannot be used for childwear. But, it is cheaper so many designers attempt to incorporate it into their works for simplicity. Who knows what they were thinking. Anyways, my schedule has been so, so packed. I haven't seen her in weeks!! But the new song is amazing. I hope my fans will like it. I wish you were a real person and friend sometimes, that would be so cool. 

 


 

The brown part is the one originally planned to have in a "journal." But yeah. :3