Queen of Hearts

Archives of Drabbles

a/n - Might as well give you guise a draft, instead of just editing the foreword and such. =w=

 

Lee Jieun;

tumblr_m5jc97CEB01rs4mbro1_500.gif

               A rambunctious teen who simply aches for freedom. Her mother is strict and very over protective. She lost her father at a young age, though he aided to her imaginative mind. She cherishes the memories and times she spent with her father, usually discussing talking rabbits or invisible cats. As a child, she learned easily, but her imagination usually sent her daydreaming in class. As a child, she distinctively remembers a special bunny. With a pocket watch. She has never discussed this with anyone, but her father. She was somewhat isolated from people, though that never bothered her. One thing she remembers the best as a child was her father telling her that if things get too odd, give yourself a pinch to wake up.  Never afraid to speak her mind, she is exceptionally blunt. She studies her surrondings carefully, so when she's in a new atomsphere, you can see her with "glassy" eyes.  

Rewrite:

             She was to be the best and most obedient child, especially because of her high class parents. Imagination was apparently frowned upon, as intelligence was their family's number one priority. However, the only one who encouaged it was her very only father, though she lost him at  ayoung age. She was taughed to be civilized and orderly, but sometimes she wishes that she could just be an ordinary teenager. But, the way she was taught to grown up has made her extremely aware of her surroundings. Not one bit ditzy and extremely blunt.

 

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

 

The carriage lightly went on the road. Jieun was sitting with her mother, and they were heading to a party. One that she espcially despised since they started planning it.  

"Jieun, Jieun - ah," her mother raised her voice slightly, tapping her knee.

"Yes, umma," she said, with unneccesary sarcasm in her voice.

"Young lady, don't use that tone on me. Your aunt spent years on this party and I expect you to get married off," her mother replied, with a ladylike nod.

Jieun huffed, making her bangs flutter up and fall back down. "Mother, I'm only 20 years old. How do you except me to simply meet someone and marry them? I don't know even half the people there, " she said, giving a tense atomsphere.

Her mother was speechless, searching for the right words, she sighed and looked out the window.  Jieun stared at her mother with cold eyes, annoyed at how she just ignored her. Soon, they arrived at the party. Her mother stepped out of the carriage, lifting up her skirts as so not to get them dirty. Jieun rolled her eyes at her behavior and grumpily stepped out of the carriage, not giving a care about her dress. Again her mother sighed, but didn't bother to scold her, knowing she wouldn't listen. Jieun went back to her normal mood, knowing that she had to socialize. She grimaced and gingerly walked up beside her mother.

"My darling sister, how nice to have you at this party. Jieun has been growing up well," her aunt noted.

"Ah thank you. This party is just divine, I can't believe you did all this. Honestly," her mother gushed, marveling at the decorations, and the many couples who were waltzing around lazily.

Music hummed gently in the background. Jieun rolled her eyes, getting bored quickly.

"Uhm.. excuse me, " she muttered, trying to get away from the ladies. 

 

A/N : Gif not mine of course, and pretty boring starter right? (_ _;) In case you didn't catch on, Jieunnie's Alice. :D Alice in Wonderland of course. Heh, I thought this would be cuter, I'll probably continue this and make this an "official fanfiction", instead of a draft. :3 It would be pretty easy to update this from time to time too. But I'm always slow on updating. =w=;; Yup, that's all for today. :D Thanks for reading~ And yes, I'm thinking about keeping this in an annoying cyan. :D