Sugar Dust

Archives of Drabbles

I be sketching and that's always nice. o u o Enjoy!

Lee Jieun;

With a small frame and bright curious eyes, she was always thought of as beautiful. When she entered a room there was almost an immediate ease and louder chatter faded into enjoyable background noise. Now, she wasn't thought of as too popular, but no one really despeised her. She had a childlike personality yet, she was caring as an unni. Her pressence seemed almost fairy-like.

tumblr_m4y8r5iq0E1qktz7eo3_1280.jpg

 

Sugar Dust(euh)

 

 

I walked into the bakery. The bell tinkled slightly as I pushed open the mahogany door. "Jieun-ah, how was school?" my mother asked, carrying a tray of freshly baked cookies. "Good." I murmured, setting my backpack on the bench.  She placed the cookies on the drying rack. "Want something to eat?" she asked, looking around for ingredients.

"No thanks. How was your day?" I rested my head on my hand, and watched her knowingly. Appa was testing her, to see how she would handle managing the bakery.

"Good, I only dropped one tray of cookies." she joked.

 

She both knew Appa and I didn't think she could handle it. "Suure." I laughed, she shook her head and went into the store room to organize. I sat down at one of the tables, and pulled out my books.

About a half a hour later, Suzy ran in. The bell fell with a little bump. "Unni!" she said, and went to sit with me. "Aigoo, you're such a rambunctious child." I laughed, and moved my books over a little. She placed her backpack on the floor and spread her homework on the table. Her bright pink and yellow book covers intermingled with my own light pink and clean white bookcovers.

"Hungry?" I asked. She looked up from her assignments. "Yep~ Make me a sandwich!" she declared childishly, and laughed. "Sure, I was gonna make one for myself too." I joked. I took some cookies from the display stand and placed it on a plate.

"Here. " I said, handing it to Suzy, and rubbing my fingers together. Digging around in her pocket, she held her closed fist over mine and opened it, dropping.. 200 won. "Oh, I can get a crumb of food from this. Thanks." I laughed. She bit into the soft cookie. "Mhm, still warm." she wiped her lip with a tissue, getting rid of excess crumbs.

 

...

 

and... *poof* .... there go my ideas.. well, this is going along pretty good. :D 

disclaimer ; the poster thing isn't mine. owo