Red Umbrella

Archives of Drabbles

So while AFF was down I had these bunches of drabbles/stories kind of that I wrote because creativity juice, duh. *takes a deep breath* Wow, that was a long sentence but it's probably because I'm kind of sugar-high so ignore me for a while okay? I should probably move these brownies away too wow I realized I've just been like living on junk food lol must explain why I'm so hyper. *KEYBOARD HEAD SMASH*

DSGHLAHFKDSHGLKJADSHGDLASFDSAKJLDFSILEAKDSALGHJADSJLAKHDK OKAY I THINK I'M DONE. 8D

Urgrh. I feel sick now. ;AAAAAA;

-

Amongst the busy city streets, there she sat. Twirling a crimson umbrella in her left hand while raindrops fell carelessly on Seoul. Her hair was black, and it held some sort of shine to it, making it seem glossy. Her skin was as pale as porcelain, and looked as if it would feel like the material too. Her dressed was slightly soaked around the edges, the parts that weren’t shielded by the umbrella. Her lips were a bright red, and her eyes were a deep brown. With the almost silent hum of people in the background, she looked as if she fit. Almost. It was if as she had a little bubble of serenity. She slowly raised her head up, after playing with the little golden locket she had. She seemed perfectAlmost. But, a little piece of quiet in a busy town was always nice. 

 

No storyline to this really, just the simplicity of details. 

 

Reason for small text? None. Just couldn't format the original text to be bigger (yet I did sort of) and I'm too lazy to rewrite it here. Lol.

Once again, picture not mine. owo