New Look

Archives of Drabbles

Soo the red umbrella drabble was edited on a real chapter, you'll notice some changes since I'm revamping the whole story I guess. o3o 

Annd today is 7/31/2012. Happy Birthday Tippany! Happy Birthday.. urh, Lizzy? owo (From After School. I forget. o3o)

I've been on a kick with writing 'bout umbrellas and rain lol.

Didja guise hear about the T-ara kicking Hwayoung out? /sobs/ 

-

New Eyes

.........

 

        Twirling the icy blue umbrella in one hand, Jiyeon looked at the busy streets of Seoul with hard eyes. There never seemed to be a pause in this atmosphere, never. Even if it was raining, they never stopped to just look up towards the sky, and just pause, even if it was for a.. moment. Stepping out of her daydream... rather, raindream, she heard the noises of the city. Splashes onto the sidewalk, the quick hustle bustling of people rushing off the work, the taptap of heels on the pavement.

          Pitter patter, the raindrops fell and bounced against the pavements. And then Jiyeon came upon a little girl. Her skin was very pale, and her eyes were big, full of curiosity. She looked up at Jiyeon. Moving her hand to wave slightly, the child waved back with a gentle smile. Then, getting distracted, she bent down to look at a little ladybug. It's itty-bitty legs grabbed onto the tiny plant, grown on a crack of the sidewalk. A raindrop fell right onto the little creature's back.
 
        It was this simple moment that she thought everyone should notice. A car's beep was heard in the distance, well multiple beeps, from multiple cars. They were all rushing to go to work. The rain never ceased and the people in the city failed to notice this beauty. Jiyeon breathed out a sigh, and walked into the busier parts, to see how people just managed. The rain created a sort of soft beat in the background, almost a melody.
 
        A smile poked at the corners of the girl's lips, amused. She stuck out her little hand, and the ladybug climbed up on her finger. With the gentlest touch, she began to the ladybug softly with her index finger. The child took a deep breath, and looked up into the rain. "Fly high, little buggie." she said, and moved the ladybug up over her head. The little insect flew off clumsily, with it's little black wings fluttering. Just then, her mother, a frazzled lady, came up.
 
        "Come on, we have to get going." she ushered, not even noticing or taking a glance at Jiyeon. The little girl    nodded and waved goodbye to Jiyeon. And that was that. Even the most littlest of children know when to stop and take a look at the world, yet their parents pull them away. But some, who are smart enough, grow up to realize the little things around them. And the crimson ladybug flew back one day, resting on the girl's bedroom window.
 
 
Just simple & cute story lol. o3o
image not mine btw