Tick Tock

Archives of Drabbles

Tick tock, tick tock.

 

Her breath hung in the frozen snowy enviroment. Tears rolled down her cheeks. "As if it wasn't already cold enough, huh?!" she questioned nobody. If someone were to see her in this state, they'd think she was insane really. Sighing, she brought her knees up to her chest and hugged them tightly.

Normally, any girl would be inside eating ice cream after a break up, possibly even watching dramas. But the weather had come down upon Seoul, and it just wasn't normal. So, here she was.. huddled on a bench. Harsh winds whipped at her milky cheeks, turning them a bright red. 

"Hul~" she murmured. It really was cold. Her eyelashes were wet with tears, it seemed as if they've begun to freeze maybe? Coughing, she stood up and decided to warm up. She jogged to the nearby cafe, from the distance you could only see a little gray figure moving quicky. 

Once inside the warm cafe, she tugged off her snow covered scarf and chose a table. A waiter promptly  came by and took her order. "A chocolate latte and a cranberry orange scone, please." she nodded. Rubbing her hands together, she noticed somebody else over her booth. She was out of their sight, but they weren't out of her's. It was a familiar voice. Her eyebrows knitted together, and she peeked to see who it was.

Oh.

Annd, in the worst turn of events.. it was the pooface.

Holding her lips tightly together, she sat back down.

Well then.