Prank

Daehyun Zelo One Shot Collection

Prank

By Chloe Park (박세아)

After the hectic morning, the fresh air and sunlight were like pure heaven for everyone, especially HeeEun. She was glad to escape from the disorganized dorm the boys called home into the free expanse of land called the human world. Even though the boys were only pretending to be aliens on Ta-dah! It’s B.A.P.!, it was sometimes believable. They were so strange at times that it was necessary to escape.

“So, where to first?” Zelo wrapped an arm around his girlfriend and peered over her head to read the scavenger hunt list. The first item was none other than “a black leather mask” written in Daehyun’s neat scrawl. Right underneath was “Hello Kitty Pajamas for all of us!!” in SeAh’s obnoxious handwriting. Typical behavior from Daehyun and SeAh.

After reading over the list, Zelo looked up with a mortified expression on his babyish face. “Five dozen boxes of banana milk? Who needs that much?!”

“SeAh does… she practically lives on that stuff. I suggest we get that last. Where can we find a black leather mask?”

“Erm…… I’m not really sure… Let’s get the pajamas first.”

About three hours later, they had obtained nearly everything on the list, from the giant poster of SHINee to the five dozen boxes of banana milk, but were still in search of the black leather mask.

“I bet Daehyun hyung and SeAh noona are done by now… Hyung definitely did this on purpose. Unfair. No one knows where to buy these masks other than Daehyun hyung and the stylist noonas….” Zelo pouted.

“I guess they thought this over better than we did… pshhh and it was your idea to have a scavenger hunt!!” HeeEun poked her boyfriend harshly in the chest, eyes narrowed in a glare.

“But it’s SeAh noona!! She’s like an evil mastermind!!! Let’s just go back…. It’s obvious we lost,” the tall maknae was dejected at the thought of having to face the punishment of losing.

“No, we can’t go back yet. If we’re gonna face the punishment we have to at least maintain our pride. I say we find a mask, any mask, and bring it back for him.” And so they did. They searched high and low for a mask, any mask at all, the first one found happened to have a giant picture of Badtz-Maru on it. “Now we can go back.”

Zelo and HeeEun started their long and slow walk back to the dorm, fingers laced together and HeeEun’s head resting on Zelo’s shoulder, when suddenly HeeEun’s phone rang, flashing SeAh’s name across the screen.

“Let’s play a prank!” Zelo hissed, eyes sparkling mischievously.

“Hello?” HeeEun answered, trying hard to keep herself from laughing.

YAHHH WHERE ARE YOU?! IT’S PAST EIGHT ALREADY!!!” SeAh screamed loudly, causing HeeEun to hold the phone away from her ear.

"Ummm... we're...."


Hello!! I'd like to thank everyone who has subscribed or even read our oneshots!! Please continue to support us through comments and suggestions!!